[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started smoking weed a year ago. Mom doesn't know at that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-17-54-03.png (201 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-17-54-03.png
201 KB, 720x1280
Started smoking weed a year ago.

Mom doesn't know at that point.

She gets me a job at her place of work over the summer.

They require follicle test

Never gave me one.
Got the job

They still haven't drug tested me.

What do

20 y/o

Pic: cute gril
>>
Stop smoking weed dufus.
>>
But that won't help untill I get rid of my already thc'd hair. That takes time
>>
Keep smoking weed. Maybe you get caught, embarrass your family, get booted, waste opportunities, but it's worth it. I swear.
>>
Smoking weed is retarded and you deserve everything you got
>>
>>17156062
well just hope they don't test you and stop smoking weed in the mean time.
>>
>>17156083
Sarcasm doesn't come across well over text
>>
>>17156100
Holy shit, are you joking?
Obvious negative connotation follow by, "but it's worth it!" doesn't come across obviously? Holy shit. Excuse me, I've got to go kill myself.
>>
File: 1462484018092.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462484018092.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>17156105
>>
She probably knows and either did it for you or is not going to. If your worried stop but if you want the job stop smoking and be honest about it after you can pass a piss test. Can't know for sure but just my guess
>>
>>17156105
:,(
>>
Do a lot of exercise, drink tons of water

Maybe you'll be lucky
>>
Shave your head for cancer awareness ;^)
>>
>>17156041
Stop smoking weed and do what you would do to try to pass a pee test. Then if they ask to test you later, all you can say is that you used to smoke but you stopped when you got the job, and you can pass a pee test but not a hair test. And then just pray.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.