[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 364x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 364x603
So under some circumstance a family might be movig in with us for a while. My problem is that he knows how to pick locks and hack. Last thing he did to me was remotely hack into my android phone, probably with Metasploit and stole my entire photo album before forcing it to factory reset(luckily my drive backed up everything automatically). Then he leaked some of the nudes and content to my last job where I was harassed and had to quit.

Not it looks like he will be with us for a while. My mother told him to leave his laptop away from the house and he is very pissed about it.

Just want to know is there any precautions to take knowing his capabilities?

Also. To the fucker who fucked with me in my thread two days ago.....fuck you. I have an erection again.
>>
Is this prick family or something? Is there any reason you haven't called the cops on his arse? What he's done is against the law. He can reckon he's as top shit a hacker as he likes, get the police involved and he's piss his pants like the pathetic dickhead he is. You shouldn't have to deal with harassment at work (and job loss apparently - take that up with the Dept. of Labor).

If you can't stop him from coming, make sure your mum stays on top of him leaving his laptop away - if he's playing on computers while he's living at yours, he's gone, no ifs no buts. Really though, your mother shouldn't be letting him into your home.
>>
>>17156029
Get on his good side. There are so many benefits. You can't run away. Keep your enemies closer than your lovers.
>>
Get some large dudes to intimidate him.
What he did to you is extremely shitty
>>
First of all I agree, stay on his good side. If he is just a dick then no need to be nice. Break his electronic while he is away from it is one example, could try getting "rough" but don't go very far with it. Staying subtle and going with the first option would be me opinion. Make sure he knows it was you but don't incriminate yourself. Only do those if he does something, he has many friends online who would be more than happy to do his dirty work for him. Again try to play nice and be on his good side, I would advise to only do something if he does something to deserve it. Forget about the past and get a new job. He could help in a lot of ways
>>
>>17156058
She doesn't want him to be on the streets. His mother planned to kick him out because of similar disputes. My mother hates to see any family member fall apart and does not want any dissing of family members so she wants to hold him in our home until he and his mother get things straight again.

I bought a $200 non-pin deadbolt from Finland and still have shit missing when he was over. I am losing my mind when he is here and I am at work.

Just wonder if..... just saying "IF"!!! If I hid a "trap" in the room and put a note on the door in Chinese characters that there is a bear trap hidden in my room. Is that safe for me? Naw, fuck it, the Russian bear trap is stupid, not doing it.

I have a surveillance system on my tablet, but he did something to it so I can't record while away.
>>
>>17156066
>>17156093
"Good Side"

It felt like I was doing that the whole time when he started the shit. I even help buy the laptop he used. I will still use this tactic though.
>>
>>17156099
Fuck that. Put your foot down and have your mother know that either he will be living under that roof or you will, and it's up to her to choose whether she wants her own child or her degenerate nephew/cousin/whatever living in her house. His own mother kicking him out should be evidence enough. You shouldn't have to deal with any of this and you should not take it lying down. Kick up a massive fuss, he doesn't have any place living in your house.
>>
>>17156099
Hidden camera
>>
You know OP, no amount of coding can un-whoop an ass.
>>
>>17156126
When I heard the news I started a light opposing argument against it and my mother immediately said she will try to make it comfortable for both of us. She said please don't pressure her, she is under a lot of stress and I'm putting more stress on her if I complain. I told her about the shit he does on his laptop and she believe I am bullshitting and hacking is "movie magic" shit. I seen the tools on his desktop and told her, she still believes that they're not being used by him anyways, but at least she banned his laptop.

Might setup pubic storage soon I hope.
>>
>>17156155

Hey OP, why is he such an asshole to you and everyone? Why does he hack your shit and delete your photos/leak your NUDES lol. Does he just do it for a laugh? Don't get how this hasn't been resolved with your mum or something? If I had my nudes leaked by a family member I would take all their electronic devices.
>>
>>17156178
Some people just feel like being a pain in the ass and enjoy it. I think he does it for the fame, "and it sure got him just that" A shitload of contacts in his phone and he is always talking about family members to his friends over the phone and Skype.

He'll throw me under the bus for two fucking claps(think I am lying?)This thread is self evident.
>>
Kick his ass tell him if he does anything hell be on the streets...seriously if he did that to me I would never talk to him again
>>
If he does anything sneak his laptop away and throw it in a lake
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.