[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of condoms should I get? What kind of condoms do you get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: condoms.jpg (352 KB, 2322x1741) Image search: [Google]
condoms.jpg
352 KB, 2322x1741
What kind of condoms should I get? What kind of condoms do you get?
>>
Condoms are for nerds. I've only used then a handful of times and it wasn't nearly as enjoyable
>>
The cheapest
>>
>>17155781

Ones that work.

Also buy/procure them yourself and do not let them out of your sight. The 'ol pin hole in the condom has been used more than once.
>>
durex thins
>>
Disregard that idiot. Just get whatever fits size wise and avoid thin ones if you are too sensitive.

Keep using them until you can responsibly avoid them with someone.
>>
>>17155781
It's a lot cheaper to buy a box of latex gloves and when you need a 'condom', just snip off one of the fingers on the glove.
>>
>>17155790
Please don't call me an idiot
>>
Get Magnums and then make sure to let people know that's what you use. Casually bring it up in conversations and leave them laying around.

I used to like leaving them on the floor for my girlfriends twin sister to find.
>>
>>17155808

I giggled
>>
>>17155781

Skyn is a very good brand.
>>
>>17155781
The feeling isn't as good, but women are more enthusiastic about anything sexual when you have a cobdom on and that'll more than make up for it.

I always get that ultra thin shit.
>>
>>17155790
>if you are too sensitive

I'm like every other modern male with a long history of death grip, so I assume no
>>
Lambskin condoms are biodegradable.
>>
durex preformax

the sex isnt about my satisfaction, its a mission to try and make the girl continue wanting to have sex with me in the future
>>
>>17155781

Since I ince missed my chance with a 8/10 qt who's allergic to latex, I've been carrying PVC condoms ever since.
>>
>>17156051
How common is that?
>>
>>17155781
My girlfriend saw your picture and says she wants me to fuck her with a purple dick.
>>
>>17155987
It doesn't matter, the just rinse and repackage them at the recycling plant. In that regard, it's actually more environmentally friendly to buy regular latex condoms.
>>
Trojan blue or ultra thin
>>
>>17156104
She wants the BBC, you're going to get cucked
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.