[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I passed a chance to have sex and, maybe, a relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wallpaper_lolirock_04_1920.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_lolirock_04_1920.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
I passed a chance to have sex and, maybe, a relationship with 18 year old. I am 27, all my previous relationships were with girls about the same age (and they were all shitty).

She looks like 15 more than 18 and she is very clearly not mature at all. I felt it is just wrong to take advantage of her and her naivety, and I would just feel wrong to have sex with her.

Which is interesting; I always thought high school girls are hot, but really it just felt kind of wrong.

Do you think I did right?
>>
It's not because a person is young and naive that a relationship with them would necessarily constitute taking advantage of her. It is perfectly possible to have an informed, honest and mutually pleasant relationship with someone inexperienced. However if you personally felt you might have given to the temptation of manipulating this person then most people would agree you did the right thing.
>>
>>17155767
Well, she seemed like she did want that and it was not me forcing on her. Almost the opposite.

But, it just felt wrong and the difference in our mindset too high. I donno.
>>
File: 1379474078336.jpg (43 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
1379474078336.jpg
43 KB, 640x474
>>17155743

>I passed a chance to have sex and, maybe, a relationship with 18 year old. I am 27.

Good call.

>She looks like 15 more than 18 and she is very clearly not mature at all.

Bingo.

>>17155767
>It is perfectly possible to have an informed, honest and mutually pleasant relationship with someone inexperienced.

Listen, I'm not going to say there's something inherently wrong with a 27 year old having sex with an 18 year old but the implications are pretty heavy.

"Inexperienced" in this context is just a softer way to say "young, naive and immature".

Lets just go off of the basis that there's nothing wrong with her emotionally or psychologically and that we live in a world where no one would bat an eye at a 27 year old man dating an 18 year old girl.

Firstly, you couldn't expect her to make adult decisions about anything. You'd spend half of your time teaching her how to live life as opposed to sharing your life with her. Secondly, you could never be really sure if her decision to be with you was at all properly informed seeing as how she has literally no point of reference to base her decision on. To you, she's the next girl in a string of relationships. To her, you're a brand spanking new relationship with an adult, something she has absolutely no knowledge of.

Your knee jerk reaction that you were taking advantage of her naivety was most likely connect. Chances are she'd fall in love with you, plan on marrying you etc., you know, shit that 18 year old girls do.

She doesn't know any better. While it may not be your responsibility to correct her decision making and you COULD of had sex with her without technically doing anything wrong you did do the more mature thing.
>>
>>17155836
I think you did right. She's 18, barely legal. Looks 15. Her brain hasn't even fully matured yet, she's fresh out of hs, she can't realistically be called an adult. To top it off, you say she's not very mature at all so you clearly don't see her as an equal. Being with you probably would make her cling to you as the adult in her life who isn't her dad and make for a fucked up relationship.
>>
You dun good kid
>>
>>17155854
And if she was mature? Let's say she had a job ,a path and was working on her degree in a actual job field, had good parents - and volunteered places like a animal shelter or hospital.

Isn't that more mature than most adults? Couldn't that work?
>>
You made the right choice.

My best friend ended up dating a 19 year old when he was 26 because, to his credit, she was hot as fuck but it caused all sorts of issues. She swung by his work one day to drop off lunch for him and his female boss got pretty hostile with him afterwards and ended up making his worklife uncomfortable as fuck until he left because she said he was a borderline pedophile.

His family did not approve at all and more or less cut her out of involvement in any family function or event, to the point they barred her from his grandfathers funeral.

Lastly, as much as people tout the whole "girls mature faster than boys" thing, life will teach you its grade A bullshit. Most girls, especially the kind willing to date way above their own age, will hit a wall at the age of about 16 or 17 in terms of maturity that they wont overcome until their mid 20s. Guys take their time getting there but a 20 year old guy is infinitely more mature on average than a 20 year old girl so a 26 year old with a 19 year old was like dealing with a toddler.

All that hot young pussy aint worth shit if it makes the rest of your life difficult and miserable
>>
>>17155877
Maybe., but seriously what 18 year old exists that has a job, path in life, working on degree and all that shit? And is on the same page as you, a grown ass man? Also, no one is the same or really similar person they were at 18 when they're 24 because that's when they're exposed to life without mommy and daddy and get to make all the bad decisions they couldn't. so it's still a bad idea regardless.
>>
>>17155898
People change and grow in all phases of life and no ones the same after 5 years time.

And maturity isn't based on age. I know a guys who only have a high school diploma, work a dead end job and get drunk or high with all their free time . And I do know 18 years old with all the things listed above.

Why couldn't consenting adults make it work?
>>
>>17155743
Relationships with 18 year olds are useless. Just fuck them.

Sincerely, 36 year old who only fucks 18-19 year olds.
>>
My opinion is good call, next time go ahead and try it but don't have sex for awhile. If she pressures really badly for sex bail
>>
File: 1462424676378.jpg (11 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
1462424676378.jpg
11 KB, 194x260
>>17155743
You saved yourself from constant headaches. Having a tight pussy is fine and all but the shit and immaturity they put you through makes it worthless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.