[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice. So I'm a camgirl <please no judgement>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I need some advice.
So I'm a camgirl <please no judgement>

Okay... be me. This was my first pay period on CB and right off the bat the customer support has been really difficult.
I emailed CB with a question about making sure my payment information was correct before payouts [on the 12th].
They didn't email me back until the 14th.
I message them back with my payment information to be sure at 7 on the fourteenth.
They message back on the SIXTEENTH:

"MAY 16, 2016 at 07:32AM PDT

Dear LeabooWeaboo,

We've updated your payout information.
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Customer Support"

I email back that I had provided my updated information before payouts and they reply:

"Dear LeabooWeaboo,

Hello

Your cashed out tokens will roll over and be paid to you in the next pay period.

Be sure to convert any other tokens earned before the end of the pay period to ensure full payment.

Payment periods are from the (1st-15th) and (16th-31st) of each month. Payments are sent out within 7 days of the pay period ending.

Thank you.
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!"
I NEED this money otherwise I will get evicted.
I'm stressed out and I can't sleep and I don't know what to do at this point.

>inb4 thats what you get for being a whore
>>
Already threat of being evicted? You must be a shitty tenant
>>
You'll be lucky if they ever pay you.
>>
>>17155706
It's like 17 days late already... :/

They're shit landlords honestly.
Lindsey management
>>
I just don't know what to do....
>>
lend money somewhere else, prostitution, pawn shop, getting a job, selling used underwear, any of those applicable?

otherwise you look fine, do you use Snapchat or something like that?
>>
>>17155828
Yes I do
>>
>>17155837
how much do you need for rent? shouldnt the money come like tomorrow (19th)?
>>
Try showing support your titties, that should make them work faster
>>
>>17155865
They are saying they can't pay until the first. I wish the money would just come tomorrow lol...
>>
Call them, and don't settle for anything less than a guarantee that you'll be getting your money within a week. Hell, take a look at their policy, maybe threaten to take them to court.

Emails and messages are ALWAYS dismissed. Once you start harassing call centers, they usually conveniently find a quick solution to help you.
>>
>>17155922
Oh, and have everything documented. State specific dates, reaffirm their policy, and act semi-professional. Make copies of your balance, and your deposits by taking screenshots and whatnot.
>>
>>17155927
Oh, and get the name of the person, "Helping" you, and take note of the time and date of the call for future reference. It helps when the employees can be held accountable.
>>
>>17155930
I spammed their twitter for an hour and they said I should get paid in a day or two.
>>
>>17155980
You ain't ever seeing that money after spamming Twitter kek
>>
File: 1435702266425.jpg (9 KB, 189x155) Image search: [Google]
1435702266425.jpg
9 KB, 189x155
>>17155698
YOU CAN'T BE ME WITHOUT BE GREEN
>BE ME
>BE GREEN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.