[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm stuck living between two incredibly loud neighbours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 455x455
I'm stuck living between two incredibly loud neighbours. One of them used to play loud music early in the morning, before going to work, often waking me up. It got much better after I told him about it though, and there are no hard feelings involved. The other guy though, he is piece of shit. He is basically a unemployed Arab chav who does fuck all whole day and mostly comes alive during the evening or when his 400 family members are coming over. Almost every night it's the same thing. Him and his friends being super fucking loud or him having the television on on max volume. One night he was actually calling me names from the garden, so I know he is fucking with me. I just pretend I didn't hear it. He actually waits until I go to bed and then starts to make noise, often randomly moving furniture at 3 A.M. I know confronting him will only make it worse and I know he won't stop until I'm gone or something. So how do I deal with this shit? I know I could go to the police, but they can't do much as long as he isn't doing shit when they are actually there. I could go to the firm that rents out these appartments but they are not exactly known for their involvement and don't really give a shit as long as you pay the rent. This fag is driving me crazy and I don't feel comfortable living in my own house anymore. I hear him go at it as I type this. So, how do I solve this? Pic unrelated
>>
>>17155677

>hey, I got this issue but I don't want to do these obvious things in an attempt to solve it

Your post embodies the soul of /adv/.
>>
>>17155703
I feel like I'm being bullied and I already explained why the steps I could take probably wouldn't work. This is a social housing project in The Netherlands. He'd only get evicted if he'd stab someone or something. Besides, I don't feel like snitching, even in this situation
>>
>>17155764

It's okay, bruh. You and a thousand others are looking for the miracle cure.
>>
>>17155677

Time to make more money and move to a higher class housing project.

Thanks for another reason to never talk to anyone.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
10 KB, 384x384
>>17155677
Buy a camera and film that shit. Timestamp properly, get enough evidence and talk to a lawyer/neighborhood association/city office/police, etc
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.