[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jackie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hello all,

My name is Theodore. Saturday, February 13th, the day before Valentine's Day, my ex girlfriend took her daughter to go shopping. They arrived home around 2pm and they were arguing while they came through the door. I turned around to greet them but instead of something positive I said, "If it's always going to be like this, perhaps you two need to consider moving out."

A month later she was gone. No fight. No argument until we went to rent the trailer the day before she was to leave. She became a huge bitch. Everything had been totally normal. I had gone to Mexico for two weeks and when I came back I was greeted by a hug and kiss and she made passionate love to me.

Fast forward two months. A week and a half ago she told me she cried every day while I was in Mexico, working. She told me she wanted to stay but didn't want to ask because she thought my mind was made up. That wasn't the case. Had I known she wanted to fight for us, she would have stayed.

Now she doesn't want to talk to me at all. As a very, very attractive woman, she's been pursued since the day she arrived. I'm 28. She's 32. She's now dating a 58 year old man. Together they make about half of what I did, and I know her by now, she doesn't love him. She's using him as a rebound.

Today she told me she doesn't want to talk at all. She hasn't answered any more calls or texts. She's gone.

I love her, /adv/, I never stopped loving her. I thought her love for me was (and now is) dead.

How do I move on? Get under another woman? I've been with half a dozen. Sex isn't love. As soon as I finish, or when she leaves, I feel overwhelmed with loneliness again. I have two good friends, a life-long brother-hood type and one of my very good ex's, currently laid up in the hospital with pneumonia, so I can't dump my shit in her lap. My buddy continues to tell me this is a good thing - I got rid of an unruly child and a woman with no ambition. But I miss her. Bad.
>>
>If it's always going to be like this, perhaps you two need to consider moving out."

Wow you're a huge dick and pretty much told her you're kicking her out and don't want her in your house anymore. And you're wondering why she became a huge bitch and doesn't want to talk to you anymore? If her arguing with her daughter all the time is an issue, did you even try to talk to her about it and get counseling?

Honestly you should not try to get with any other women as you seem to have deep seated issues with putting people on pedestals
>>
>>17155555
Yes, I have a savior complex. I'm also a non-violent sociopath. Deadly combination, because I play mind games. Even now I question if I want her and her daughter back or if I just want to get what I want at the moment.

They have always argued since the girl was old enough to react. Her parenting skills were not good. The child had far more respect for me than for her mother and the kid and I got along very well. It's clear there was a jealously issue because there were only problems if it was the three of us and Jackie and I attempted to speak with one another. Someone had to be the third wheel when the child was around, no matter how hard I tried to make things inclusive.

They would go to counseling once a week. They chose a time that interfered with work and after a month I made it clear that I wasn't seeing an improvement and I went with them. The therapist simply didn't help. The child is like me, she wants her way, and when I made the comments that she has the immense greed I do and the underlying cause she cannot control, her mother, once again, suggested I was simply attacking her.

I wanted peace. I wanted a family. Now I hate children. It's an utter deal-breaker going forward, and that rules out a huge percentage of women 21-35.
>>
>>17155536
>Now she doesn't want to talk to me at all. As a very, very attractive woman, she's been pursued since the day she arrived.

This is actually your issue. You don't want her, but you don't want someone else to have her. Sleeping around doesn't help you because you don't "have" someone. They leave after, you don't get to feel like you have power or control over them. Is there anything you miss about her besides that she was attractive and wouldn't immediately leave after sex?
>>
>>17155536
>Saturday, February 13th, the day before Valentine's Day, my ex girlfriend took her daughter to go shopping
You were fucking her kid, weren't you? I bet you were cumming inside her and everything.
>>
File: Holdingheadwhilelaughing.png (78 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
Holdingheadwhilelaughing.png
78 KB, 247x248
>>17155590
Of course. She's basically a classic wife-type. Sews, cooks, cleans, all of that stuff. She's organized, intelligent, can hold a conversation, keeps a schedule, even started to work again after some encouragement. But on top of that, she helped me restore two old Fords and she was very good at restoring old furniture.

The sex was boring. And she argued with her daughter to the point of depression. That's all. Everyone tells me that her depression would have consumed me and made me depressed, but I don't know enough about that.
>>
>>17155610
She was exceptionally good with money. I have a $3000 renassaince couch that she bought for $200. A $2500 rug we got for free. Everything in my house, now, that she left, we bought for under $3-4000 and it's worth significantly more.

I admitted to her that I fucked up when she told me these things, about how she cried. How she wanted to stay. A day after I asked her to consider allowing me to come visit from time to time (she moved back to her family, 600 miles away), in an attempt to slowly rebuild this before I give up my job and move to be with her, she changed her mind. That was a week and a half ago. I'm completely shut down, now.
>>
>>17155615
Guys, I can't fix this. She's the most stubborn woman in the world. I asked her friend the simple question of, "Do I have a chance in hell to win her back," and her friend told me, "She's never given anyone a second chance."

I'm not asking to fix this. How do I move on. Quickly.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.