[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giving back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (105 KB, 451x289) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 451x289
So /adv/ I have a difficult time going down on my girlfriend because of the smell and acidic taste. Is it just a thing I have to keep doing to get used to it? I really want to give back to her for every time she goes down on me. So... Any advice?
>>
Shit tastes like candy to me
>>
>>17155515
Hahahaha fucking gross

>>17155545
Cucked as fuck nigger feel bad you like the taste of rancid poor hygiene
>>
It just tastes super tart and pungent to me :/ anything i can do to make it better or is it like an acquired taste?
>>
>>17155557
>not knowing the meaning of cuck
>>
>>17155560
It could be her diet that affects the taste, you can try getting her to eat more of certain foods to change the taste
>>
>>17155566
Like less shitty foods? More fruit or something?
>>
>>17155560
No, it's not an acquired taste.
Your girlfriend doesn't take care if herself. My fav woman doesn't taste like anything. Based on her taste I couldn't tell the difference between her pussy and her mouth. I absolutely love going down on her.
>>
>>17155574
She is overweight. Think that could a factor?
>>
>>17155577

No nigga tell her to clean her pussy, soap and water. Logistics, synchronize bathing schedules with oral sex ones.

That goes both ways.
>>
>>17155571
Google is your friend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.