[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went through a breakup with my girlfriend who I loved about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: O6RSI6p.png (393 KB, 569x516) Image search: [Google]
O6RSI6p.png
393 KB, 569x516
So I went through a breakup with my girlfriend who I loved about a month ago. She immediately got back together with her ex. We would play a lot of League of Legends together and a few other games but for the past month I find it impossible to play them without thinking of them together and it kills me. What do I do? How do I stop relating certain activities to my time with her?
>>
>>17155324
get a life outside of video games srsly no wonder why youre depressed
>>
>>17155532
Don't listen to this faggot, videogames are best hobby. Just stop playing pleb-tier shit.
>>
>>17155324
maybe you should play dota instead of weeb sissy faggot kiddie shit.
>>
>>17155564
It's a time consuming hobby that doesn't help you in real life. It's good to play an hour or two a day, but anything more and you're wasting your life. Already lost ten pounds and I'm reading more because I quit league of legends.
>>
>>17155595
I lost weight playing videogames, just don't play with a fucking bag of Cheetos next to you and some Pepsi to wash it down.

It seriously controlled my eating issues because I would only eat when I was actually hungry.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.