[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION AVERAGE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED JOE I've been browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: deida.jpg (50 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
deida.jpg
50 KB, 317x475
ATTENTION AVERAGE SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED JOE

I've been browsing /adv/ for a couple days now looking for any solid advice on how to decide what profession I wanna follow and the whole board is depressing simply because of the sheer number of men crying about women and their problems with them. So I'll give you guys some solid advice cause I used to be a beta faggot verbally and physically abused by the girl who took my virginity in highschool, then I tried some things, read some things and 5 years later I've slept with 21 women, had a healthy/happy relationship (more than 6 months each) with 3 of them and was friends with benefits on/off with most of the others, very few of the total being one night stands. In general, while the numbers are not impressive I lead a fulfilling sexual life and believe I can give some suggestions.Instead of greentexting I will give you a list of books that truly helped me understand why I can't get laid, how to convey attractiveness to women and generally the rules of attraction with the opposite gender.

>The Way of the Superior Man-David Deida
>Models/Attract women through Honesty-Mark Manson
>Sperm Wars-Robin Baker
>Sex God Method-Daniel Rose

also

>Stumbling on Happiness-Daniel Gilbert

on general happiness and control of emotions

also watch some video seminars by Real Social Dynamics preferrably
>PIMP by rsd julien
or
>Blueprint by rsd tyler

google search that shit, won't provide magnet links

in general, especially if you're living in the US it is ridiculously easy to get laid, I visited for a couple weeks and it is one of the places where the women are really warm, welcoming and willing to put out if you are a bit confident and not a complete creep. if you just learn some basics of carrying yourself around and talking to women you shouldn't have a problem after a bit of practice

>feel free to reply with questions, will do my best to give answers/pointers
>>
>>17155308
also inb4 hurr durr suggesting books is not advice, most of the guys on here have such deep issues they have to work on that a simple pointer such as "walk straight" or "smile and be confident" is too fucking vague and won't cut it at all.

IF for example you've been on more than 4-5 dates with a girl that is above 20, and you are above 20 and you haven't fucked her yet, your sex life is all downhill from there. you're slowly but steadily entering the slippery slope of being manipulated as a cuck provider for the rest of your life
>>
>>17155308

So much read, yet there are lots of men out there who without reading a single book get women. I think that if your life undid your social skills with women then you could fix it by re-applying the experience you missed out, its hard, but everybody knows its there.

Talk with what you think is "ugly girl" eventually meet her "less ugly" friends go on until you find the friend of her friends that looks what you call "hot" when you reach her, talking to her is easy and the rest ofcourse too.

PS: sorry, just felt like writing something.
>>
>>17155387
well as another thread on /adv/ puts it, 20% of the male population are wired to get 80% of women, this is the whole idea behind the alpha male and how the procreation of the species happens on a tribal level but truth is that in large scale in today's society if you are not born with the charisma and the charm you can still get laid with the best of them if you put in the time and the effort

plus, this shit is not like studying engineering or something, they're enlightening, fun reads and if you consider the investment of time versus what you stand to gain, it's immense profit.
>>
Is Neil Strauss' book worth a read?
>>
>21 women in 5 years

Jokes on you OP. It's been scientifically proven if you don't have at least a 5 for women to year ratio, you will never be successful or happy as a male.

Seriously though, you're a psychopathic creep.
>>
>>17155308
Isn't seeking validation from others an outlet for frustration?
>>
>>17155308
I have watched/read a lot of what you post here.

All I ever do is get rejected. I do not think I am cut out at all. I think it's just something I struggle with because my emotional needs don't get met. Even if I slept with women those needs would not get met.

Some of us just aren't made to get laid. It happens.
>>
>>17155308
Call me crazy but the reason I don't go out of my way to make women want to sleep with me is because I don't care to. I used to in the past, but my interest in them just got soured with every attempt.

If I ever once felt like my interest and well being were considered by the woman in an interaction I would gladly proceed to pursue something more. But it seems like, without exception, all I ever meet are women who care about themselves and their own pleasure. They say men are the selfish ones, but I am constantly being told I am not good enough for anyone, ever.

The second I meet a woman who sees value in me and wants to be with me I will gladly reward her with affection and sexuality. But I am pretty much over just giving it out to entitled females who end up just flaking out and leaving the very second a "better" guy comes along.
>>
>>17155443
How is he? He's realized that we live in a world where it never pays to be the good guy.
Good. Men. Get. Screwed.
And not in the sexual way, either.
>>
>>17155527
Well it sounds like you're emotionally frustrated, not sexually frustrated. This thread is meant to solve the latter. Getting laid and getting a fulfilling relationship are different things.
>>
>>17155598
You need to stop using sex as a measurement of your value has a human being. OP seeks contentment and validation from outside sources (other people) and that's creepy as fuck.
>>
It's easy to get laid as long you're attractive and have attractive features. Please, no bullshit, not everyone can get laid and it's not about confidence. But, I'd like to be proven wrong, since I cannot see a solution for sub7 males.
>>
>>17155308
>willing to put out if you are a bit confident and not a complete creep

What the hell is a ''complete creep''?
Wouldn't i be worried about being a complete creep if i were confident?
>>
>>17155611
Please, stop this non-sense. Everyone gets external validation (women in primis) and it's absolutely normal, and it is a basic need.
It's easy to say that external validation is bad when actually you've got plenty of it.
>>
>>17155611
>OP seeks contentment and validation from outside sources

nice baseless assumption you've made there buddy.
Maybe OP just likes to have sex because it feels good and its fun?
How the hell do you not find it sad to look at all these guys who are staying virgins until a very late age, not having enjoyed their youth, and having less of a chance for it to happen as they get older.

>and that's creepy as fuck
So wait, OP is a creep, yet he still gets laid?
Something doesn't click here.
The term ''creep'' only has a negative meaning because it implies that he can't attract women, yet he still can. So why is it bad to be a ''creep'' in OP's situation?
>>
>>17155617
This. I'm short and it's no wonder girls don't like me. My taller friends all get dates and sex. And they are not overwhelmingly more attractive than me otherwise.

Even women have told me it's not my personality, it's my height. I'll be really pleased if I ever meet a female who isn't so fucking stuck on height. I'm not holding my breath on it though.
>>
File: jonnnnnn__1_.jpg (42 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
jonnnnnn__1_.jpg
42 KB, 354x500
How to get laid: be like him.
>>
>>17155653
I feel you, bro. But these morons really don't understand it at all, they'll say scripted bullshit like "it's not your height it's how you feel about your height".
PUA industry is scam, fake videos with fake actors, promising that you can pull high quality women with routines and tactics. When a woman is attracted by you, she makes it clear and she won't confuse you.
>>
>>17155621
Fair enough. It's still nice to be able to control your own damned mind and to realize enjoyment is a perspective change away.

>>17155642
Because it doesn't and shouldn't matter. I don't view life as a game to reach X amount of arbritrarily defined enjoyment before death.
>>
>>17155671
Try living with zero enjoyment.
>>
>>17155680
Go outside on a sunny day.

If that doesn't bring you enjoyment, you need to rethink your life.
>>
>>17155687
You should rethink your definition of "enjoyment".
>>
how do I kiss a girl
>tfw kissless
>>
>>17155716
Simply kiss a girl. If you're sub7, expect to a trial court for harassment
>>
>>17155722
I tried today but I couldn't follow through. I don't even know how it works that's how disconnected I am
it was pretty fucking funny and embarrassing
>>
>>17155728
Do I just place my lips on theirs? how does this work
>>
girls want it all, it's easy to get into their pants if you give them a joyfull time and a lot of laughter. but a lot of guys that do this do not get a lasting relationship, because they often lack other qualities, that women seek like security, stability and intimacy.

Me on the other hand, i offer the later three and not so much the first one, and since I got to the end of college, when my good education kicked in as an argument, since then I had enough girls willing to go on dates with me, and I am able to make the choice, which girl I find interesting. if I dont want to settle for a dumb girl, I dont have to. Same goes for lots of mileage of bad looks...

GF atm is a 19yo hot nerdy redhead, I'm her first LTR and she's smart and introverted. for her first time, her BJs are pretty good
>>
>>17155666
Satanic Trips of Truth.

I honestly don't buy that height insecurity is a big deal. And I hate it when people try to act like it "doesn't matter" and that no woman has EVER rejected a man over his height. People cannot honestly believe that bullshit, can they?

I did up my height by a few inches on OKC once when I still had it. Suddenly the interest started pouring in, where there as none before. Another girl I was chatting with on Tinder was SUPER into me, she had the kind of high interest that all the male dating advice columns like AskMen tell you that you should strive for. But when she asked my height, I knew it was over.

It's depressing as shit. But I guess it can't be helped.
>>
>>17155620
you can avoid being a complete creep simply by

>standing with your back and shoulders straight
>making eye contact with people you are talking to
>having a clear tonality in your voice
>smiling (not smirking like a complete autist)
>>
op here to answer the people that are saying I draw contentment and validation from other people: of course I do and I cannot imagine a world where engaging in an activity, be it sports, vidya, any corporate job really, does not involve a certain enjoyment in sharing your achievements with others. I don't think I am a leech, I am trying to give some info that has helped me to a community that I am part of and which I believe needs it.

Also anyone know of any good resources I can use to learn more about what different jobs entail, or any general advice on finding out which job would suit me? would be extremely helpful for me atm
>>
>>17155796
You're getting immature and unstable relationships from teenagers, or you're getting washed up goods that nobody else wanted to deal with.
Congratulations, you're on the ass-end of a dying market.
>>
>>17156847
>you can avoid being a complete creep simply by
>Being attractive
That's literally it.
That is the sole factor that separates "cute" or "hot" from "creepy"
Not a single other thing matters.
>>
>>17156878
Are you just telling yourself that to make you feel better? If you aren't, think about what makes someone creepy, just by the way they talk, or how they act around people.
Unattractive guys can still look non-creepy; at least to me. How they carry themselves and how they talk and treat others matters. Sure, he has to work harder than an attractive dude in order to look less creepy, but it isn't impossible. Attractive guys can also look like creeps; again, it's how you act.
>>
>>17157042
Creepy is a word that females use as a derogatory term towards guys they don't like the look of. That's all it is. If they like the look of the guy, it's going to be very hard for the man to come off as creepy.

- If a cute/hot guy catches her eye and smiles at her, she's going to enjoy catching his attention and perhaps even want him to come up and talk to her

- If an unattractive guy makes eye contact and smiles, she's going to be repulsed and refer to him as "that creepy dude thats staring at me"

Men who are good looking like to attribute their factors of success to how they talk to women or how they act about women. It makes them feel like its their skillset that makes them succesful, which is a lot more feelgood than just up admitting it's genetics. Certainly, talking and interacting with girls is taken into account. But first, you need to get your foot in the door. This is what most men with looks fail to overlook each and every time.

Two identical people doing the exact same action with the exact same mannerisms, body posture etc will achieve different results because of how girls perceive them to begin with.
>>
>>17157098
Gotta agree with this. The world isn't an oyster for every man. Some guys just get lucky genetically and have no issues getting dates. Others work really hard for it and find the few women willing to overlook their "standards" for bullshit physical things. The rest of us normal guys just strike out indefinitely because we don't appeal to female entitlement.

This is the part where I get told that men aren't owed sex or whatever. Or that my standards are too high. The latter statement just isn't true in my case. The former just makes me sick to my stomach, because I know these women don't talk like that with guys they really like.
>>
>>17157269
as an additional to genetically: you gotta have luck with who your parents are, if you have good genetics but your parents are slobs and you get that habit you're still fucked
>>
>>17157269
Op here and while I can't say that looks don't matter I believe they matter in a much different way than most people mean. You can't change the genes of the bone structure of your face but you can have a decent body, dress nicely and groom yourself in a way that brings out your qualities. Personally I've been told by both men and women that I'm ugly, specifically an old LTR of mine told me I was the least aesthetically pleasing dude she had ever been with and a casual hookup had told me immediately after sex "i usually am not attracted to ugly boys like you" - to my defense I had my head shaved atm. The whole looks thing I believe is just an excuse for guys that don't even try
>>
>>17157897
>Women literally call men ugly to their face
Wanna know why guys don't try? That. That's exactly why.
>>
I can't think of anything creepier than reading PUA type shit. I really can't.

Can fuccboi chads pull pussy and keep their dick wet fucking broken girls who need validation for their pathetic lives? Yes ofc

If you are unhappy should what you aim to emulate be some fuccboi chad?

Real protip /adv/ if you missed out on your HS+College yrs of meaningless party-fucking, trying to recapture that isn't going to make you cool or popular or feel contentment in your late 20's early 30's
>>
>>17155653
How tall are you?
>>
>>17157976
5' 6"
>>
>>17155308
I can't take you seriously when you use buzzwords like cuck and beta. Also those RSD guys are faggots. Every last one of them without exception.
>>
>>17157993
You think you have it bad? I'm 5'3" lol literally 99% of the male population is taller than me
>>
>>17158005
>You think you have it bad
Well I'm not going to argue you have it "worse" but it doesn't matter how you slice it because I already told you how much shit I've gotten over my height.
>>
>>17156024
>>17155666
>>17155653
all true
just 2 things I wanna add

1. imagine there's dudes that are tall, that don't even look that bad, and are still too lazy and too retarded to get any kind of female attention; these will usually be people that go on recommending PUA shit or motivational books which just teach them the basic social skills that they're lacking

2. there's always Asia for shortfags. note that once you consider this, you become a person from point 1, meaning if you're a retarded sperg, you still won't get any attention. you'll only get over the hurdle (ahah pun) of height

in a sense it's a thing of statistics. you get less chances, but girls shorter than you might still consider you. it's then a matter of how good you are at it compared to the other guys she's considering; you might have to be a bit better than the taller dudes because height is where they get their bonus points, so you'd better be interesting to her in some way

like some anon said, it's not even all that bad
it just is, you'll literally never change it
>>
File: 1376123831241.png (229 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
1376123831241.png
229 KB, 386x386
>>17155642

>Maybe OP just likes to have sex because it feels good and its fun?

Thats the same argument OP would use against women who do the same thing to call them sluts and used-goods. This PUA/Redpill bullshit is a fucking cult and is based off of an undeniably hypocritical set of principals.

PUA/Redpill shit takes advantage of a large group of disenfranchised people and sells them a bunch of snake oil as a replacement for actual, healthy psychological maturity. Why look inward and contemplate the things that actually make you happy when you can just get a new haircut, toss on a button-up and act like every girl you meet isn't good enough for you?

Its really fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17158105
Dude. Models by Mark Manson is not redpill. In fact he's anti redpill. Read the fucking book. It's really good and helps you become and honest and mature person to date.
>>
>>17158090
>it isn't all that bad
Being sexless and unwanted at age 23 because no women want you, because of height, is pretty bad.
>>
>>17158105

True. You know what a sad thing I realized is when wondering why so many men (and women on shitholes like tumblr) see dating as an antagonistic competition? They're children of divorce and they think that's normal because that's what their parents were like.
>>
>>17159148
>because of height

A 4chan meme you tell yourself so you don't have to change your lifestyle.
>>
>>17155308
>Models
Shitty book, shitty author.
Tl:DR: Lift, lift and br attractive
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.