[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a quick buck. Yes I have a job but some money was unexpectedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 392x400
I need a quick buck.

Yes I have a job but some money was unexpectedly stolen from me so I had to take a chunk out of my savings, which I'm pissed about. $30 may not sound like a lot to you, but that's a good amount of money to me.

Anyway I have some items of value and I'd like to sell them. I tried using craigslist and backpage but no one seemed to be interested. For example some of the items I was selling were kites. Do not many people appreciate kites anymore?

Is there a faster way? Like is there an actual place where I can sell stuff for quick cash and that's that?
>>
Buy drugs, cut it with bath salt and sell it.
>>
>>17155179

fast is not an option when selling junk. you can try to find a website for kite enthusiasts and hope yours doe well there if its any good, but the majority of people dont wake up and go 'OH BOY BETTER CHECK CRAIGSLIST FOR KITE LISTINGS!'

there is another app something like 'buy my stuff' or 'sell my stuff' (google around you'll find it) that is good for this, but again, people arent looking to buy kites.
>>
>>17155179
If you live near a large park or the beach/coastline, you may be able to display your kites and sell them there. Pawn shop might also give you a deal on those, especially one near those kinds of locations. Sadly, drones and other things have made kites a fading hobby in many places. I hope that this is helpful! GL!!
>>
fraud
>>
I'll try guys. If nothing works I'll just have to depend on my job a little more, learn from my mistakes, and cut some corners to offset the $30

Feel like that's the best option at this point. Nobody really gives a shit about my items of value. They have value to me but that may not apply to other people.
>>
>>17155228

ebay is the best place to selel em. more of a hassle but ebay actually has people who buy kites. people going on local listings are looking for specific more common items.

good luck either way.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.