[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go to my final test even though I know I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (686 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
686 KB, 3264x2448
Should I go to my final test even though I know I'm going to fail the class?
>>
Help please it's in 20 mins
>>
Just do it
>>
>>17155043
Yes. If you must fail, then fail with dignity. This can only come from a fight to the end.

Besides, sometimes unexpected victory comes from there too.
>>
>>17155043
Obviously you dumbfuck.

Make as much effort as possible, then talk to your proff about salvaging the class. Unless your teacher has literally said "You're fucked, don't come", then you'd best go.
>>
I have an exam tdy I don't know shit but still I am not gonna pussy out
>>
Yes. In the case that you need to somehow prove to your college that you actually give a shit about your education, not showing up will be a bad idea, and would look FAR worse in comparison to not doing well.
>>
>>17155043
See >>17155131

And even if the professor doesn't give a shit, you're better prepared just having the text the next time you take the class.
>>
>>17155043
prob not
i didnt sometimes
>>
>>17155043
If people can wake up naked next to their girlfriend and still go to an AP exam, then yes you can make it to an exam where you are failing the class. I was failing APUSH and got a 5 on the test and I still received credits in college.
>>
>>17155578
Not OP but
APUSH and most of the AP exams are pretty ez though.
>>
>>17155586
Yeah AP high school classes will never compare to an actual college course itself
>>
>>17155079
This.
You never know when the professor will have a crazy curve because everyone is just as bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.