[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Codependency Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: anakin.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
anakin.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
So, there's this girl I developed feelings for (Feels mutual)
Went out with her once, didn't get the kiss, she's from another town and had little time to see me.

We met through badoo (Dating App) and kept the conversation going through facebook for a few months,
and we developed a strange type of relationship:
The kind you have with your internet waifu who'm you'll never meet IRL
Say goodnight daily
Hearts everywhere
Pretty much everything except saying the L word
Still innocent (no sexting :/)

Not a lot of conversation topics between us, Pretty much talking how we spent our days
Not much to talk to, I'm not a good conversationalist - Though that's a different issue.

She's seems a bit broken to me
Has some OCD - or something don't know her for that long, Introvert, emo looks, Maybe even daddy issues don't know yet

So supposedly if I am codependent, seems to match my past relationships
Always attracted to the kind of girls that are broken and I have this need to fix them (I'm not sure about this - probably denial)

I always fall for girls in a matter of minutes of meeting them,
Quite frequently so,
And when the feelings are mutual I get really obsessive, jelaous, etc. And real fast.

My questions are:

1. How do i differ true feelings from my codependency?
//I don't want to hurt her or be in an unhealthy relationship
2. Is my need to not hurt others also codependant or just me being Beta?
3. Is the reason why I fall in love so fast, cause i need to feel victimized - also codependency?
4. Is obsession also rooted to codependency?
//As in I need to be needed by the other person to not feel bad - when I'm not getting the attention I want i get really moody

tl;dr
How to cure yourself of codependency?
>>
>>17154880
Bump
>>
>>17154944
2nd Bump
P.S - Is there a Bump limit or something??
>>
>>17154880
What the hell are you even saying? What do you mean by codependent?
>>
>>17155055
Oh I read about Codependent Relationships, I just thought that people can be Codependent without being in a relationship
Meaning that I always find myself in a Codependent relationship because I am "Codependent" - Guess that's not a thing though.. Deepest apologies
>>
>>17155095

Like this link:
http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-You-Are-Codependent
>>
>>17155095
I think you're falling for memes, kid.
>>
>>17155147
Honest mistake
>>
File: boop.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>17155166
Just enjoy whatever relationship you end up in.
>>
>>17155195
Thanks, kek
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.