[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'd asked my friend out a month ago. She said that things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: waiting-phone-call-26082662.jpg (132 KB, 1297x1300) Image search: [Google]
waiting-phone-call-26082662.jpg
132 KB, 1297x1300
So I'd asked my friend out a month ago. She said that things were complicated and so turned me down. I decided to not fret, be her friend and resolve to move on.

A month later and she kissed me Friday. Not just once, many times. It was wonderful.

She text me hello the next day, which I replied to, with typical how are you, sleep ok, etc. But since then, I've had no reply. I've messaged her a couple of times since that first. Both times with information about unrelated things, so genuine reason to message rather than fishing for anything. But no reply still.

I'm not literally staring at the phone waiting. And I'm not overly concerned, as she has a tendency of being rubbish at replying to messages and phonecalls. But still, what gives?
>>
Bumping. Women of/adv/ why do you not respond to guys?
>>
The older I get the more I feel texting hurts your game 90% of the time.
>>
>>17155042
I can't call her because she never picks up. So a text, she knows I wanted to get in touch.
>>
>>17155056
Oh, I didn't mean it like calling her is better. Just that you should mostly just contact her as a means to see her in person. She already has friends for chatting.
>>
>>17155074
I know. But she works a lot, so it's difficult to get those times with her.
>>
>>17155031
There's a lot that can be speculated at here, OP! Anything from the mundane (phone not working) to the personal (something came up/too overly busy atm...needing alone time...literally unable to think of something to say or just not all that into you) to something intervening (death in the family or another reason to be away and not responding to calls/texts). Try not to guess or to think too much about it...go on with your life and, if/when she's ready to communicate, she will! GL!!
>>
>>17154843
I'm afraid the fact that you're concerned and paranoid is not a good sign. Right now, you're in a terrible state of mind. A man knows what he values in life and doesn't sacrifice his self-worth for the attention of a woman. He doesn't drop everything in his life to please her. I'm not saying you've hit rock bottom and are doing just that, but it certainly looks like you're on your way. You need to be focused on you. The fact that she didn't answer shouldn't mean anything to you. Self-reliance helps you let go of all attachment to any chick. It doesn't matter how attractive she is, you can never be more invested in her than you are in yourself. You may not be showing it now, as you claim, "I'm not overly concerned.", but eventually it will. We can't read her mind, but we can deduce what's going on in yours and let me tell you, it's not something you want to be doing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.