[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody on /adv/ have HIV? I think I might have it because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (42 KB, 780x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 780x400
Anybody on /adv/ have HIV?
I think I might have it because of my promiscuous past and sex with all those prostitutes. I never got tested because I'm a coward but I finally set up an appointment for later today and I'm really fuckin nervous. I'm just wondering for people who do have it how their life has changed after the diagnosis and anything you could possibly share that would be of any help if I do indeed have it.
>>
>>17154695
Nope, don't have it. I've had one relationship before my marriage and it was a bi guy. From time to time I'd get nervous about having HIV too, because number one the guy was gay, number two he was batshit crazy and number three he wanted to get back together and I didn't want to forgive him for cheating so he swore revenge. But after a few years I was pregnant with my first baby so I got tested automatically. Everything fine.
>>
>>17154695

If you can afford medication, you have nothing to worry about. Medicine is good, little side effects, and ALL people who catch it early live normal lives, with most living to be 80+ (there's a meta study somewhere that showed this)... Only thing that changes is I guess having to announce it to people if you go to a restaurant or something.
>>
I had a scare once after I had sex with a girl, and later learned she was fucking a bisexual guy with prison tattoos that did time for heroine
>>
>>17155975
>Medicine is good, little side effects, and ALL people who catch it early live normal lives, with most living to be 80+
This is completely false
>>
>>17154695
Dude, PrEP if you're going to go bare.
>>
>>17154695
Been with over 100 prostitutes twice, only had piv sex (and oral on me) both with condom.

Had 2 tests for all STD/Infections - clean each time (as of very recent one).

If you are hetrosexual and wear condoms pretty much all the time, then there is a pretty low chance of you getting HIV. Even if you do, you can still live a completely normal life for a very long time. You just have to take regular medications to keep the virus at bay - I have spoken to doctors and they say its common for people to live at LEAST 40 years after medication is taken. Some even say while you take medication for it, HIV doesn't really affect you and you can live normally.

With STD's there is a LOT more fear passed around than there actually needs to be. All STD's are pretty much all of them can be treated without interfering in your life.
>>
>>17157162
>
Been with over 100 prostitutes twice, only had piv sex (and oral on me) both with condom.

>Had 2 tests for all STD/Infections - clean each time (as of very recent one).

Sorry, BIG typo there. Meant to say been with 100 prostitutes, got tested 2 times in total (once after about 20 and once just recently).
>>
>>17157165
AIDS BRAIN
>>
>>17155975
>Only thing that changes is I guess having to announce it to people if you go to a restaurant or something.

what are you talking about? you don't have to tell anyone about it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.