[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help or An Hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450575293369.jpg (329 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1450575293369.jpg
329 KB, 3264x2448
So I just got out of highschool at 19 because I started school late. Parents dislike me for being bad at remembering things, IE school work and responsibilities. Currently have no friends of GF, no car, no job, and no place to sleep as my parents just kicked me out of the house with my bags packed. I've got all my stuff (mostly clothes) and I can carry it relatively well.
Where's the magic tree that grows money or the nearest and easiest way to kill myself?
Pic related, it was my "last meal" from my parents, a ginger ale and pretzels, my favorite snack. Thanks mom.
>>
>>17154542
Can you go to college?
>>
shelter/church. find a temporary work office. go to library and google.shelter and church will get you food. at night you can sleep by church/shelter to avoid rules plus if you have a tent. get a bike.find a gf at a shelter some have cars and will help you.keep busy by going to the library. talk to a couselor and they will probly help you get housing may take a while
>>
OP got btfo
>>
>>17154575
This
>>
>>17154542
ahhh, to be a teenager again.

Actually kind of jelly anon.
If i were you, I'd head south to the nicest beach you've ever laid eyes on, find a shelter or shower at ymca, clean yourself up, find a job, you can always work at a resort, they're always hiring. proceed along your journey. You'll meet people along the way. People can be nicer than you'll believe. Many people dont mind giving a helping hand to someone down on their luck, especially ones that are just starting out.

gl
>>
Definitely go to the church.

Christians love jacking themselves off by helping those less fortunate than themselves.

Exploit them & make sure you're super polite to them.
>>
snag a ride to your favorite place and start life anew there. Plenty of folks will help you out if you're nice to them.
>>
Kinda wanna join you anon, where are you located?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.