[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes women cheat? They can't help themselves because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11
File: Thinking-Man.jpg (138 KB, 299x401) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-Man.jpg
138 KB, 299x401
What makes women cheat?

They can't help themselves because they're a woman?

They lack respect for their partners?
>>
>>17154445
BBD

Bigger Better Deal
>>
Women lack a moral compass
>>
Same thing that makes men cheat.
>>
>>17154447
So they don't understand the concept of loyalty and honor?
>>
You would cheat too if you had so many oportunities
>>
>>17154453
>>17154450
Making it obvious at this point that both of you are women.
>>
>>17154457
>if you aren't hating on women you are woman !
Ok m8
>>
>>17154459
Nice Straw man
>>
>>17154459
Nice moving the goal posts
>>
>>17154459
Nice ad hominem
>>
File: 1269839294501.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1269839294501.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>17154466
>>17154469
>This beta passive aggressive shit
Lmao, keep on hatin virgin boiz
>>
>>17154473
Ad hominem
>>
>>17154447
>bigger better dick
fix'd
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>17154475
>>
>>17154481
Stop ad homineming on me
>>
Holy shit I was trying to have a legit thread and chicks took it too personal and fucked the whole thread over.
>>
>>17154445
No idea really

Has nothing to do with having a "better" pick

Its just random in the heat of the moment bullshit and a lot of people cant control themselves
>>
>>17154484
That's le strawman my friend. Argument over!
>>
>What makes women cheat?

cause theyre human garbage. It's okay if a man cheats though, his needs are unmet because his woman isn't good enough.
>>
>>17154507
You're mad because you got called out on your soulless life practices
>>
>>17154525
Ad hominem
>>
Women cheat because you are not filling her three needs, even if its only one of them. emotional connection, Strength and most important security. If a woman is cheating on you for lack of emotional disconnecton she will probably try to hold onto you and lie to get you back. If you aren't a strong man, not in the physical sense, and dont stand beside your girl you're standing behind her. Lastly if you are not giving a woman any sense of security chances are she is just with you cause your a good lay, just like the other guys shes banging.
>>
>>17154531
Women can not put themselves together on their own and need a man to do so? So when the man doesn't do what they can't do by themselves they go find another man like a parasite?
>>
>>17154547
Yes
>>
>>17154547

Yeah, and how is that any different? If a woman can't fulfill the basic needs I have of her then why the fuck am I staying with her? I'm not a goddamn charity.
>>
>>17154445

with women you always have to show them you will walk and also take the relationship extremely slow, don't tell her shit about you, let her figure out on her own, how you keep them interested. A wise man told me, when you get her keep your mouth shut. Let your actions show her you care.
>>
File: 860.jpg (127 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
860.jpg
127 KB, 600x535
Because women are confused children in a body of a grown up, they are impulsive,
manipulative and lack empathy towards opposite sex because it's acceptable to date men for their money, looks, muscles or status.

Most women are spoiled beyond belief at home, men who want to get into their pants but don't know wtf they are doing have boosted her ego to the skies with compliments and free shit.
How would you have grown up if your parents pampered you, opposite sex tries their best to be nice to you and buy you free shit,
and in the dating scene you have assloads of members to pick from, of course you too would become egoistical douche,
it's like being Chad Thundercock, everyone wants you so you have so many options, all it requires for a woman to cheat is for her to want to have sex at the same time a acceptable partner is near,
they don't care two fucks about how you feel about it, their world revolves around them not you,
you are just another pendejo she can use and toss aside, she will try to let you go softly so she can keep her reputation intact,
she might even fake a few tears to keep you from getting mad and toss a half assed apology your way but they are words she has said too many times to be of any value,
but in reality women don't give two shits about you unless you are billionaire playboy Chad Thundercock.

Because they can, what can you do if she cheats? key her car? beat her up? beat her new man up? all are illegal and would get you a lunatics reputation, when women key cars or hit you or your new lover its acceptable, sometimes even expected and will be met with "tough break man" or a snickering police officer writing it down and not doing jack shit to catch her.
>>
Statistically men cheat considerably more than women. That's the entire irony of so many of you guys. Women are actually more loyal then men and care less about fucking and looks.
>>
>>17154625
citation needed
>>
>>17154625
Sauce, id like to see these statistics if you don't mind.
>>
>>17154445
The same reason men cheat, they're just people.
All these bitter guys ITT have never known a woman, much less people.
>>
>>17154625
This is absolutely false
>>
>>17154631
Or maybe they are bitter because they thought they knew a woman but she turned out to be a ho?
>>
Seriously, if you're going to cheat just break up, otherwise you're a piece of shit. There is no excuse.
>>
>>17154547
Exactly, women are weak and stupid.
>>
>>17154634
You didn't really know her if she was a ho, dawg.
>>
>>17154547
Women are literally parasites. They always expect the men in their lives to take care of them. They'll get as much rides, cash, drugs, and sexual release as they can, and then move on. Brothers male friends, boyfriends, they're all just expected to provide everything for them, cuz of muh vagina.
>>
>>17154635
Nah sometimes you just need a break from your gf and get a different flavour of sex, ya feel me? Then when you got back to your gf it's all good again.
>>
>>17154626
>>17154629
>>17154632

http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/
>>
>>17154646
Yo bro, for every notch you put on your belt she has 10...
>>
>>17154652
So?
>>
File: 1449512140611.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1449512140611.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
>>17154641
>because they thought they knew a woman
Exactly, but can you truly say you know anyone?
Can you say you know even your own parents 100%?
What were they like before they had you?
what were their dreams or their goals?
Did they settle together out of desperation or love?
Do they really love all their children?
What are your parents hobbies? what about the ones they quit?
Do you know what your parents take on is for politics?
Do you know if either of them is secretly super racist or a freak?
There are things we don't share to everyone and it is these things we learn later on it the relationship when it advances.
But before that all you have is what they show you, even person you'd consider your best friend might have secrets they don't share with you, can you truly say you know him if you don't even know his secrets?
Bold statement to say you know someone inb4("you don't know me!").
Only person you can 100% say you know is you yourself and some people don't even know themselves.
>>
I wonder when these threads will become delete-on-sight.
>>
>>17154668
I wonder when off topic shitposting will become a instaban.
>>
File: spurdo_face.png (13 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_face.png
13 KB, 528x404
>>17154676
Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt your shitposting and flamebaiting. Carry on.
>>
File: how to make 4chan great again.png (126 KB, 1090x587) Image search: [Google]
how to make 4chan great again.png
126 KB, 1090x587
>>17154668
protip
>>
File: lol no bias there.png (35 KB, 1014x140) Image search: [Google]
lol no bias there.png
35 KB, 1014x140
>>17154651
>>
File: rules.jpg (148 KB, 560x392) Image search: [Google]
rules.jpg
148 KB, 560x392
>>17154668
>>
>4 years into relationship
>gf and me joke about cheating as if we'd ever
>Never have to deal with shit like this
>>
>>17154689

It's not a topic you're going to get particularly good research on, but there aren't really any worthwhile studies that show women cheat a lot more than men and most put them at about the same level.
>>
>>17154445
I read a few articles that cited studies about this very topic that you are asking.

The studies showed that women cheat more because they aren't happy with their man. They cheat to fullfil the needs that their man isn't giving them. It might sound obvious but, compared to women, men can more easily cheat even if they are happy with their woman. Men can do it just for the fun.
Also if the woman makes more than her man, the woman is more likely to cheat.

In my opinion, both men and women cheat if they have sociopatic tendencies. I would be aware of someone who compulsively lies and has a loose moral compass.
>>
>>17154698
>next day someone cheats
>>
>>17154445
Because they're not emotionally fulfilled.

>>17154559
If you stay with someone who emotionally drains you/doesn't give you the basic love a person in a relationship requires - then you are a cuck. Regardless of gender.

>>17154562
You're half right. Women over analyze actions, so it's important you're doing the right ones. But you not saying shit about yourself to her will make her believe you treat her the same as everyone else, ergo she's not important to you and she'll cuck you.

It's like the wedding ring dilemma. 'Why do women need a wedding ring dammit??' Men always complain. Answer: Because women need tangible, physical proof you want her as much as she wants you. Not just some words repeated to some dopey priest.
>>
If your women doesn't have fear of even considering cheating on you, you are a beta cuck.
>>
>>17154445
Same reason men cheat
>>
>>17154651
>http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/
It would be nice if they cited the actual study and not just said the journal. I've looked and I can't find the study in that journal, so I don't really believe these data are derived from actual research. I believe they would be similar to those obtained through actual research, but it is a shame that these data cannot be used as evidence. Regardless, posting anything rationale or truthful itt is pointless - I guess I'm just saying better to post nothing than low quality evidence.
>>
>>17154714
If you arent even of being an english grammar, you you are a reason for eugenics

>>17154445
I don't understand why people hate this so much; it makes perfect sense from a biological perspective.
>Guys can fuck as many times as they want
>Girls have to wait months while pregnant before they can fuck again
>It matters a lot more who girls fuck than it does with guys, as far as getting and spreading the best genes go
>Therefore girls are more selective with their mates
It's how women are wired, just like how you're wired to be butthurt about it because your innate desire to spread your genes isn't being fulfilled

>inb4 some girl thinks she's not like this because she was too inadequate to meet the top percentile and had to settle for something less
>>
>>17154766
>it makes perfect sense from a biological perspective.
>biological

How about trying just logical?
>>
>>17154783
Alright then, what's logical about procreating? Why procreate or further the human species at all?
>>
>>17154445
Taking into account the less than ten percent of people that are homosexual...

Men and women cheat at an equal rate, dumbass, anyone that believes otherwise most likely has some sort of mental disability that slows the rate that their mind can function.
>>
>>17154816
[citation needed]
>>
>>17154832
I can't believe your parents haven't had the talk with you, yet... Ok, so little Johnny, when a man and woman love each other very much they want to smash their genitals together, the end.

>a straight woman will cheat with a man.
>a straight man will cheat with a woman
Yes, the people that they cheat with their partners on are also cheaters

I'm not going to have a debate on whether they "count" as cheaters, they are the other half to a cheating relationship, and as such are cheaters themselves.

If you want a citation on the homosexuality thing go to DuckDuckGo or Startpage, I don't know the exact percentage.
>>
As a loyal woman, i have no idea why other woman or why guys cheat. If you dont like or want to be in a relationship, then just fuckin end it. Why cheat? Makes no sense. Smh
>>
>>17154904
Well there's always circumstances for those people so meh.
>>
Same reason anyone cheats. Selfishness. Some people dont actually care about their partner so they use justifications like "Its okay if they dont find out" and similar nonsense to make it seem okay.

90% of the population is scum
>>
>>17154445
My ex cheated on me with 8 guys throughout our 5 year relationship, including when we were engaged (I found out because she wanted to clear the air before we organised a wedding), I dumped her, a few months later we talked and her explanations were:
>she enjoyed having control over guys (she fucked the best friend of a guy she turned down so they would fight over her)
>she enjoyed being seen with "popular" or "powerful" guys on nights out and benefiting from their social status (money)
>she enjoyed "getting away with it" by not telling me
>she enjoyed having power over guys who had power over her
In case it matters, the guys she fucked were from her university, above her in her workplace (director level) or guys she met on business trips that had money

But for the most part, the reason I've heard of most women cheating is for some sort of gain, be is social or financial, a bit like why kids in ghettos commit crimes.
>>
>>17154526
You know he angry

>>17154445
If you can't keep a women in line then you deserve to be cheated on.
>>
>>17154865
>Asked to provide a citation
>Responds by not providing a citation
>>
Cuz they trade their pussy for benefit, i cant blame them, infact i think they are doin pretty good job, if i had pussy i would too let fuck anyone fuck me if i would benefit from it.
>>
What would you fags say is worse, emotional cheating or physical cheating?
>>
>>17155285
Physical cheating is easily worse.
Your gf has feelings for another guy, she can resolve these and discuss them with you, you can decide to work on the issues between yourselves or end the relationship.
Your gf fucks a guy, that isn't really something that can be resolved, once she is in contact with another guy's genitals, the relationship is pretty fucked.
>>
File: 1462235208587.jpg (700 KB, 1079x1122) Image search: [Google]
1462235208587.jpg
700 KB, 1079x1122
>>17155285
Wtf is emotional cheating
>>
>>17155285
Physically cheating. Emotionally cheating is too vague. Would that just be in someone's own head they like someone else? Because if they flirt or interact with that person, some would argue that's getting into actual cheating.

Physical cheating can end up with STD or an unexpected kid from a third party.
>>
Women only care about status. If they for some reason perceive that you aren't making them feel special enough relative to their friends and family, they will look for someone who does. It is about attention and tgey always need more, not from you though.
>>
As a guy, I could care less...just as long as I tap it first.
>>
>>17154445
cuz ur not cooperating with her duh
>>
>>17154473
when u have sex with one partner and brag about not being a virgin
rollseyes.gif
>>
>>17154562
was he also a single man
>>
>>17154613
tfw dates a slut and surpised he got cheated on
>>
>>17154645
This, man. I made the mistake of getting married and learned the hard way. Divorce is in progress. I got away relatively unscathed because her father is is a decent person and shamed her.
>>
File: 1456858170535.jpg (9 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1456858170535.jpg
9 KB, 238x250
>>17154445
I see it like this and I don't see why anyone would disagree with me:

Women cheat because every fucker is trying to get in their pants and sometimes one of those fuckers actually makes an impression.

Men cheat because no-one tries to get into their pants, so they often take a good-looking opportunity when they see one.
>>
>>17155285

Emotional infidelity, if it goes on for long enough, is far worse than physical infidelity as long as no STDs are involved.

It's much harder to fix a relationship once someone gives their heart to someone else. It's much easier to recover from someone quickly giving their dick or vagina when there's no love behind it.
>>
>>17155262
A non specific citation request isn't a citation request, it's just an idiot that doesn't have an argument.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.