[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/, I have a girlfriend significantly older than myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 429x343
Hello /adv/,

I have a girlfriend significantly older than myself (I am 24 and she is 28). I know she is very happy with me and I am very happy with her. She trusts me and I trust her. However, knowing her story and considering that she is quite a bit older than me I know she has had many boyfriends in the past. I am younger and fairly quiet so I have seen my fair share of ladies but never had a serious relationship. Now that I know her story it is very difficult for me to get past the fact that she has been with many other man before me. I know and I am convinced that she only wants to be with me at this, point but I am struggling and I have got this thought in the back of my head every time we are intimate. I realise that is probably very immature, a 28 year old women obviously has seen plenty of guys in the past and I can't blame her for that, but for me being less experienced this is a big issue. How can I get over this?

Thanks
>>
>>17154391
Refocus, OP! She's with YOU now, and that's a choice she has made. She must see something in you then, right?! Maybe you should ask her just what that is and listen...take stock in yourself and what positive things you bring to the relationship and remember what she brings as well. Don't even dwell on the rest--everyone has dated someone else at some point unless they're completely shut in, after all, right?! FYI: 4 years difference once you're both adults is not all that big...

Hope that this is helpful! GL!!
>>
>>17154391
>significantly older
>4 years difference

4 years doesn't mean shit. The only issue is that you're still learning to be an adult while she's a full-fledged adult. The age difference will become insignificant if you spend some more time together.
>>
>>17154391
>significantly older
You don't even know what that phrase means and you don't sound 24 at all.
>>
Nigga you're immature as fuck
>>
>>17154391
Significantly older? If you could've went to high school together, there isn't a significant age gap. Are you really 12?
>>
>>17154391
Soooo she rode cock carousel and now that she's starting to sag in some places she's settled for you, the stable choice. I mean, be happy with it if you want. Just know every night before you sleep you'll think about how many meters of dick have gone in and out of there, and you were only her chouce when she had nothing else. If she could she'd be out right now sucking Chad's giant cock in the bathroom of a nightclub, but she can't so Anon gets to be the one to pay the bills, buy the food and occasianally lick her clit like a good little beta.
>>
>>17154391
Just remember that she wouldn't be with you if her biological clock wasn't telling her to start settling down and have children
>>
>>17154391
On the bright side op, you get to be more intimidate than the others. She's settling down, so be more assertive, Imagine yourself as every other dude that's been in her, fuck them in the ass while you're fucking her. It will make your problems go away. Don't try to avoid thinking of the dudes, forcefully show your dominance.
>>
>>17154391
Significantly older.... four years... bitch are you high?
>>
File: 8x1_Janitor_fired.jpg (79 KB, 750x518) Image search: [Google]
8x1_Janitor_fired.jpg
79 KB, 750x518
>>17154391
If she was over 22 when you two met she has had a mile of dick in her, knowing that from the start all i can say is get over it or continue to be miserable, anything above 15 has had a dick in it now days.
You want virgins you either look to overzelous religious women or really ugly 0.5/10 would not bang even drunk girls, or you can be a pedo and get shanked in jail.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.