[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf doesn't want to eat seafood. What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2231.jpg (274 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2231.jpg
274 KB, 1280x956
My bf doesn't want to eat seafood. What should I do?
>>
Don't force him dumb bitch
>>
>>17154275
Don't cook seafood for him, don't take him to seafood restaurant.
>>
eat something else or eat different things
>>
Don't make him munch your stinky cunt then?
>>
>>17154275
Accept it and respect his decision you dumb cunt.
>>
>>17154275
don't date a turtle
>>
>>17154275
Even if you hate seafood you can go on a seafood diet... so whenever you see food you eat it!
>>
>>17154275

Wash your pussy so it doesn't taste like yesterday's catch.
>>
>>17154945
LOL
>>
You should accept that
>>
just be yourself.
>>
My boyfriend likes seafood and I don't.
I like onions and he doesn't.

Despite loving each other, having good communication, enjoying the same things, etc. we sat down and rationally talked about this troubling food issue, because we very well knew it could be the end of us.

All of the sudden we realized... we didn't have to always eat exactly the same meal. We actually generally didn't eat the exact same meal anyway. The food I liked eating didn't interfere with the food he liked eating. So our terrible crisis was averted.

Relationships are rough, man.
>>
Could just eat seafood while he eats a steak or whatever. Is it that important? Ignore all the pieces of shit on the forum by the way, just trying to make you feel like shit for no reason.
>>
>>17154275
What's the big issue?

I have ichthyophobia (fear of fish, along with anything with a exoskeleton). Restaurants always have different options. I can walk the pet shop quariums mostly fine. I used to have a pet catfish (I never touched it though). But don't ever shove a fish in my face or make me pick up a shrimp.
Your bf though just doesn't like seafood is all, probably doesn't have what I have.
>>
>>17154275
This is what you get for letting him go down on you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.