[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty much a waste of oxygen. A painless way to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: meh.png (174 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
174 KB, 375x500
>>
Quit begging for attention you supreme faggot
>>
>>17154230
Most everyone's a waste of oxygen, m8, why not live and see if you feel different some day or do something you enjoy doing?

Unless you believe in reincarnation you will never have the chance at life again. Life is short, I don't understand the logic in leaving early.
>>
>>17154230

if you base humanity and your worthiness to live on whether or not you 'waste' oxygen, think about what it would mean to not be a waste of oxygen, and put that into effect.

habitat for humanity is always looking. or you can go feed some people in africa.

worst case scenario, you die helping people.
>>
You can't waste oxygen, you fool. You're part of a vital fucking organic process regardless of how shitty you feel about yourself, or how little you do.

Wanting somebody dead is stupid, and you trying to off yourself is even more dumb. It's always a selfish act, and here you are trying to justify it as though you have some damn reason that makes it all okay.

Can't you just wait until your dead to be dead? I mean, seriously. 0-110 years versus nigh eternity. Damn youngsters are always in such a big fucking hurry.

Why don't you just fucking talk to us like a normal person so we can help you come to terms with your situation, and learn to appreciate the world? Shit, man.
>>
File: 1461794052404.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1461794052404.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>17154230
>>
I've heard helium is a decent method. Look up 'exit bag'.
>>
File: w1eagymxvojudtujx6vn.jpg (260 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
w1eagymxvojudtujx6vn.jpg
260 KB, 2000x1000
>>17154230
>>
If you're wasting oxygen go do something useful like planting trees instead of being a lil bitch.
>>
>>17154230
exit bag
>>
>>17154662
you
you found the full size of the image ive been posting in crybaby threads. have you seen my work? do you share my distaste for the op's of such threads?
im taking this. godspeed, anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.