[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if I eat healthy, exercise, take Prozac and go to therapy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 560x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 560x682
Even if I eat healthy, exercise, take Prozac and go to therapy I'm still so tired all the time

how do I acquire more energy?
>>
Not being a whiny faggot might be a good start.
>>
You might have a thyroid issue, see an endocrinologist to confirm, if you can.
>>
>>17154178
Cut back on simple sugars, make sure that you're sleeping at a sensible hour and well, plus make sure to get some sun, OP! You'd be surprised how this might affect your mood and energy! I hope this helps! GL!
>>
>>17154178
>Prozac
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoxetine
-> to cure depression

You know, your antidepressant may block most of your depression symptoms, but it won't return you your will to live or make you happy.
And yes, being "tired" all the time is one of many ways how the depression may affect you.

Tell your condition in therapy. It is their job to help you.
>>
>>17154178
are you getting some outside time each day? fresh air + sun can do wonders for energy.

describe your exercise schedule/routines?

what do you do with your free time? how much do you work each week?

also how is your sleep schedule, how well do you sleep, etc.
>>
I'm pretty tired most of the time, too, and am also on Prozac. I notice I get more energy back if I leave the house. Sometimes I go to the arcade, sometimes I just go for a walk, but a change of scenery helps.
>>
>>17154369
this, as well as:
>keeping productive in any way possible. I program for example.
>eating healthy. This is important.
>keeping yourself clean
>exercising
and really depression comes in waves. I go through really bad weeks every month, and I'm in the middle of two pretty good weeks. Exercise and food really do help though I think
>>
Could attribute to multiple things. If you're a dude, in your late 30's it could be a loss of testosterone. I suggest talking to your dr about Wellbutrin, it is a antidepressant but not a SSRI like prozac and zoloft, it is NDRI and it will give you a extra boost. If you find that it helps you may have ADD or ADHD and it is very common in adults. I see lots of people with ADD get diagnosed with depression with no results... Hope I helped
>>
Inject testosterone and control your estrogen
>>
>>17154369
Dick OP your just a lazy prick... Dont try to change yourself if you aren't actually willing to try.
>>
Get good sleep, try to take on less things. I know I wanted to do a bunch of things at once because I wanted it asap but it stressed me out to the point where I had no energy and I didn't even realize just the thought of having to do a bunch of things and figure things out for how to do them etc etc drained me without me even realizing it. Figure out how many major things you can handle at once (for most people its a few to several) and pick what you want most. For me it's family, designing my board game, friends, girlfriend, and school.

Keep in mind these are things that require effort to do. If you have a job but it's brainless it doesn't count as a stressor. Exercise is an exception to a point as well, the right amount every day will actually relieve stress, too much or the wrong kind can be a stressor (lifting and focusing on gains, that's a want and a stressor). Focus on time and effort rather than distance and gains and you'll be good.

Get it man!
>>
>>17154178
Go to doctor and have your blood tested for insulin deficiency etc, have your lungs checked out also.
>>
>>17154178
Modafinil.
thanks for the pic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.