[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Adv/ice on how to "take things slow"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Literally all of my relationships I've ever had went fast. Sexual on the first second date, love within a month (sometimes). I've never had a relationship like this until now but I want to do my best to make it work. How do I 'take it slow'?

Act like I don't know jack shit about this, cause I really don't, thanks anons
>>
>>17154152
How old are you and why do you think falling in "love" within first month is fast? Also are you boy or girl?

>I've never had a relationship like this
So you are trying to say your past relationships weren't important or what?
>>
>>17154168
Boy, 18, I just always thought it was and love at first sight was a meme

No I mean a relationship where the girl directly says "let's take things slow"
>>
>>17154238
let her set the pace. if you think "ok here is when I would normally be trying to get to second base" just don't. put it off for a couple dates. let her make some moves too. but if she makes one, don't take that as an indication that she wants you to drop trou and start pounding her right away.

basically, do the same things you would ordinarily do, but however much you were advancing the relationship physically before, space it out over 4 or 5 dates instead of one.
>>
>>17154152
Love itself is just a feeling, natural to feel whenever - as long as you don't sperg out and actually say it after only month. No one is 'in love' after one month - you've got to know a person and really care for their wellbeing and your relationship together for that, takes a few months.

Just let her lead sexually for now, let her do what she's comfortable with. Don't push her into anything she is sexually uncomfortable with.
>>
>>17154348
Fuck you, "no one is in love after one month." Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
>>
>>17154348
So basically, let her lean in for the kisses, let her make the first move, etc.?

That's so weird for me but I'm gonna do it
>>17154372
It obviously happens but I doubt that ever works out
>>
>>17154152
what i've eralized anon is that "taking it slow" is code for you're not getting pussy or at best, you're getting rationed pussy, until you commit to something thats going to fuck over either your wallet, your freedom, or both.

does she have a kid, kids?

she has a kid, doesn't she?
>>
>>17154771
Nope. She says that she wants to fuck but she doesn't wanna jump into it until we're at least friends

I'd never date a woman with children
>>
Text her less.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.