[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF being distant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: noice.jpg (242 KB, 849x850) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
242 KB, 849x850
Hey guys,

I've been having problems with my girlfriend of 4 months. We were friends with benefits for over a year before we started officially dating. She says she loves me (she said it first) and things have been generally good besides a couple fights here and there.

Recently, her best friend came home from college and they've been spending a lot of time together, understandably. The only thing is is that my girlfriend has been ditching our plans just to hang with her friend. She's ditched plans we've had 3 times over the last two days,and whenever I bring it up she just says that her and her friend need to have 'girl time'.

Now I understand that she wants to spend time with her friend, but for her to ditch me 3 times over 2 days is kind of bullshit in my opinion. I texted her last night trying to talk and she said that she was too sleepy to talk at 12:30 AM. Okay, I thought. Then I saw that she was on Facebook chat around 1:30 so I thought what the fuck. I debated texting her until I finally did at 2:30 AM, saying how I was upset how she ditched plans so often and just to be honest with me if she wanted to hang with her friend instead of just ditching our plans so often. She didn't respond, but was on Facebook chat at 3:30 AM, and clearly read my text.

I just don't know what to do. Is something up with her or am I just being crazy?
>>
>>17153892
Who knows, maybe she is into her friend.
Wait 3 days and try again, just don't sound like you are jealous / controlling.
>>
>>17153892
You're needy and she's being a bitch by not communicating with you.

Both situations suck and the only fix is communication. If she refuses, then your relationship is fucked.

Going to guess you're both 20 years old or younger.
>>
I'm 21, she's 20.

>>17153899
Her friend is a girl and she's not a lesbian. I'm not really jealous of her friend, I'm more upset that she's been ditching plans and then won't respond to my texts or even try to talk to me after.
>>
>>17153921
You would be suprised about how many people are at least hidden bi curious.

And seriously you are too much impatient. Two days are nothing. Just send her message that you still love her and wait. In the worst case she will dump you, but don't give her another reason by being impatient / clingy / immature.

Just chill a bit. You will be fine.
>>
Bump. Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>17153986
I'm pretty sure your gf would be mad if you canceled her plans to hang out with your guy friends. Make her realize that her bf should be the most important thing in her life since that is the person she might end up spending the rest of her life with. Get angry don't hold it in, this is not acceptable.
>>
>>17153921
>i'm 21

bullshit. i may be old but 21yr olds aren't writing ditching 8 times like you or making plans 3 times in 2 days.

is this your first ever relationship? what the hell is wrong with you.

its been 2 days and you are sperging out and stalking her instead of sleeping. grow some balls. go do you and wait for her to want to hang out with you.

because here's your only alternative: you take your current crazy course to its conclusion and work yourself up into a frenzy and call her and break up for this flimsy ass reason. which seems pretty stupid
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.