[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 >never had boyfriend >All friends in relationships,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 29114-watamotehead.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
29114-watamotehead.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>24
>never had boyfriend
>All friends in relationships, married or live with each other

I feel inferior to them, I guess because I am. But how do I stop comparing my life to theirs?
>>
>>17153676
Drop social media.
Focus in other aspects of you life like hobbies or health.
>>
I'm 27 and I've never had a girlfriend

you get used to being lonely after awhile
>>
>>17153676
You are inferior in some ways, but superior in others. Focus on that. Or, get a bf/gf on Match.com, or some shit
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
26 here, friend.

Virgin, living with dad, no job, no relationship, kinda hoping I get accepted into a Master's program at my Uni. Don't even have a driver's license... how silly is that?

Every friend I've had are putting their Bachelors degree to work, having families, owning houses, and other successful shit.

All I have is my vidya games, and my dick. There comes a point when it's all about what "you" want to do, no matter what other people think or expect. I'm just "fuck it", man.
>>
>>17153691
UK?
>>
>>17153676
Odd considering how easy it is for women to get a date.

How ugly are you?
>>
>>17153803
People on /adv/ have said I'm 4-5/10
>>
>>17153811
when?
post picture
>>
>>17153811
post pic, don't be pussy now.
>>
Yea op post pic
>>
>>17153814
>>17153815
>>17153943
I already did, people said I was average to below average and that I should straighten my hair

Right now I need advice on how to stop comparing myself and my life to others
>>
>>17153954
link thread then
>>
>>17153970
To satisfy your curiosity?

I don't want people telling me I'm unattractive all the time I want a break

So how do I stop comparing myself to my friends?
>>
>>17154005
>To satisfy your curiosity?
yes
>>
>>17154005
Don't compare yourself to your friends.
>>
>>17154005
If someone calls you unattractive I'll report them.

Plus I find that everyone has their own beauty, beautiful in their own way. Beauty is simply the appreciation of enduring pain. You've endured the pain of inferiority according to yourself, so you must have *some* beauty.

Poast pehk pwez
>>
>>17154031
Post pic or tell me all the pain you've endured in excruciating detail.

Either will suffice.

For most, posting a pic is easier. A picture's worth a thousand words and all.
>>
>>17154036
I'll help you out if you post a pic. Or tell me an outline of the most painful events in your life and how you reacted to them generally speaking.
>>
File: hpBjw3hQ.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
hpBjw3hQ.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
>>17154021
>>17154031
>>17154036
>>17154041
ok ok guys
this is me
>>
>>17154043

just confidently be yourself, obviously

now fuck off
>>
>>17153811
Your still a women so you can get guys interested in you no matter what.

My looks are probably 8/10 since im super in to fitness and train every day. But having poor skills for a guy is devistating. For a girl.... guys dont care so much.
>>
>>17154043
Ok thanks for posting a pic, now tell me what kind of pain you've been through so I can solidify my theory/philosophy.

BTW I'll be your boyfriend, paulobrienhunter is my kik
>>
>>17154043
You're a trap?
>>
>>17154043
kek, OP here, that's not me
>>
>>17154043
Oh yeah and I've promised to help you out if you post a pic and since you did your part of the deal I'll do mine.

Plastic surgery.

You are a butterface, nice legs, in shape, white, good hair, can talk, etc.

I'd be salivating at the mouth if you had a good face.

That or go through torture to become beautiful.

BTW I want more pics.

Why do you want a boyfriend btw? Why is that something you think is necessary for your happiness? Because everyone else is doing it? God may be testing you to rise above society.

People like you either sink or swim the fastest. Swim, sister... swim.
>>
>>17154043
Oh it's YOU, kek
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.