[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 >married >want to try sex with other chicks >getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: toilet.gif (1 MB, 213x230) Image search: [Google]
toilet.gif
1 MB, 213x230
>26
>married
>want to try sex with other chicks
>getting girls online is hard in maryland or maybe just for me

Halp what do
>>
>>17153620
Chicks in their 20s still have that pious naive streak. If you were in your 40s this'd be much easier.
>>
Don't cheat.
>>
>>17153620
I hope your wife will cheat on you too, with some black cocks
>>
Don't get girls online, then. Start going out to clubs, specifically clubs with an "alternative" reputation, like Orpheus. If you're cute enough, girls will hit on you. It helps if you have an alt look, yourself; a lot of people see that as a sign that you're experimental. Source: I'm a twenty-something year old female in Maryland.

Oh, and discuss it with your husband. Cheating is bad.
>>
>>17153645
>husband
I'm a guy not girl

>discuss it
Nope. Would get killed.

>Don't get girls online, then.
>talking to girls irl to pick them up
Never tried this.
>>
>>17153648
Oh. Your initial post said "other chicks", I assumed that meant you were a chick, too. It's easy for girls to fuck girls in Maryland.

Don't cheat, asshole.
>>
>>17153648
>would get killed

then why the fuck are you doing it, pig?
god so fucking disgusting. and these same stump-dick slamhogs have the gall to talk shit about how bad modern women are getting.
>>
married at 26
ahaha
your fault for being a dumbass don't punish her for it
>>
>>17153649
So it was cool with you, until you found out it was a guy?

Fag
>>
>>17153663
No, it was cool with me when I thought (s)he had a chance of convincing the SO to get in on it. A lot of men are cool with their ladies fucking other ladies. Once it was made clear that wifey can't find out and it's totally cheating, that's when it became uncool.

Retard.
>>
>>17153650
Stump-dick slamhog she said.
>>
File: std-roulette-13919[1].png (37 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
std-roulette-13919[1].png
37 KB, 300x250
>married
>want to try sex with other chicks

Get divorced first.
Keep the AIDS roulette to yourself.
>>
File: sadfrog.png (20 KB, 255x251) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
20 KB, 255x251
>tfw asshole
>tfw should have tried more pussy before getting married
suffering
>>
If your wife told you she'd like to try sleeping with other dudes as well, would you be all for it? Do you still love her?
>>
>>17153714
1. No
2. Yea
3. I just want to try some other pussy t.t
>>
OP why the fuck did you marry? You're clearly not ready for it.
>>
>>17153772
She needed greencard and she got pregnant
>>
>>17153620
>gets married
>still sleeps around

fucking kill yourself scumbag
>>
>>17153804
Oh so she's some gross beaner or something. Whatever, she's useless. As good as trailer trash, pumping out babies and entirely reliant on someone else to provide for them.
>>
>>17153620
When I was 2, my mom was 30 and my dad was 28. My mom had health issues, so my dad decided to sleep around. This split the marriage.

I saw him every other weekend from about age 5-12. He would always try to pack in what he viewed to be life lessons, but were really just him yelling about my inadequacies. During this time I counted at least a dozen women.

When I was 12 he tried to get custody of me, I think it's because his fiance at the time left him. I basically refused to see him for a year until he sued my mom.

He got in a relationship with a woman who was an amazing person. She helped to make my dad actually tolerable to be around, and they married. She died when I was 21 and despite my reaching out on several occasions we didn't see each other for months.

The next time we did see eachother was when he was in a new relationship. He had met her daughter, and I realized that the only reason that we were spending time together was because of a reciprocal obligation. Since his second wife died we haven't spent time alone together, and it's now been almost 6 months since we've spoken.

I have father figures in my step dad and my martial arts instructor of over a decade. I've found my own way and am about to go off to graduate school. That doesn't stop me from wondering what life would have been like if my dad had just been faithful.
>>
>>17153620
first off this is a worksafe board

second, if you have to ask 4chan how to cheat, you're not smart enough to get away with it

third, since you won't get away with it, you are setting yourself up to get your clock thoroughly cleaned in the divorce

fourth, did you read your marriage vows when you took them? wasn't there something in there about being faithful?

fifth, this >>17153690
>>
>>17153999
chink
>>17154354
i have no money ot assets.
didnt read shit just got papers
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.