[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i really need some relationship advice guys im in a long distance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
i really need some relationship advice guys

im in a long distance relationship with a really cute girl for 2 months who is literally an angel, shes 21 and a virgin. with that said, she really really wants to take her time with this relationship and doesnt want to jump the gun to have sex, she wants to work upto that slowly and wants her "first" to be with someone special which I totally understand. We haven't done much other than make out and dry hump but couple days ago on one of our dates to the movies, she put her hands in my pants and stroked me and i tried to put my hand in her pants and she said no, so i just ended up rubbing her from outside her pants. The fact that shes taking it slow is already frustrating me and then she says no which frustrates me even further. Anyways after that movie theater incident we started sexting, its been getting really intense and today in the morning she sends me a text saying

"I think we should cool it with all the sexting. I know it's really fun, but I think it's taking away from you and I. I really really like you, and ever since we've been all sexty, it kind of changed things we don't talk like we normally do and I miss that. I want to keep moving forward with you, but if we're so sexual with each other so soon in our relationship we'll just get stuck there :(
And as much as I like teasing you with ideas, I don't want to give you the wrong impression of the next time we see each other
I know it's out of the blue, and i'm sorry for that. It's just that we're moving really fast and I don't think it's time for that"

>>cont'd
>>
>>17153415
im soo fucking frustrated, its frustrating enough that she wants to take her time and ontop of that its a fucking long distance relationship, we barley see eachother. Im really losing interest in this relationship and i dont know what to do, i've been giving her one words answers all day... I want her to feel how furstrated i am, i want to frustrate her just as i am... we're gonna see eachother probably at the end of the month and im planning not to touch her or make out with her or anything and if she trys putting her hands in my pants ill move her hand away, ill show her how slow this relation will be.. i dont know what to do... should i try her own medicine on her?
>>
Holy shit you are immature as fuck.

She wants to take it slow, take it slow. If you're unable to keep it in your pants then just leave.
>>
>>17153415
You're probably not right for each other, but this is not your fault.

DESU she sounds like she's got serious fucking issues about sex if she's sending texts like that.

Doesn't sound like you'll ever have a healthy sexual relationship if she believes that sex detracts from a relationship rather than enhances it (which she has all but admitted)

Tldr drop her and find a non fucked up girl
>>
When people want to play games with me, I play games back. She's telling you she wants to wait, yet she's willingly engaging in these activities. She's willing to touch you, but not willing to let you touch her.

I say stop getting intimate with her then. Make her come to you. She's had a taste now. When she finally does come to you? Deny her. "Let's just stop. I know you aren't comfortable with this, so I don't want to force you to do anything you don't like. I love you, and I just want you to be happy."

I'm willing to bet that within a months time, things will ramp the fuck up.
>>
>>17153505
thanks for the advice, im thinking ill drop her if nothing happens within 3 months

>>17153517
thanks for the advice bro, that was exactly what i was thinking as well, I'll try this out
>>
You two seem to be on different wavelengths. Just save yourself both the trouble and end it so you can both find yourself someone who makes you happier.
>>
>>17153415
op I have some questions for you
>how old are you?
>how many relationships you've been in?
>why long distance?
>>
>>17155153
im 24

this is my 3rd relationship

its long distance because we met at university and its summer time now so i moved back home, she lives 2 hours away from me and so we see each other probably once a month now but when we were in university it was like every week we saw each other

o and another thing i forgot to mention in the post, i got topless before.
>>
>>17155256
wait a second man are you are virgo?
>>
>>17155342
my zodiac sign? im a leo
>>
>>17153415
LOL NEWB SHE SAID NO CUZ SHES FURRY BAHAHAHA
>>
>>17153423
/thread
>>
>>17153517
>She's telling you she wants to wait, yet she's willingly engaging in these activities. She's willing to touch you, but not willing to let you touch her.

She doesn't want to have sex yet. Sexting and handjobs are sexual, they aren't sex. You wouldn't say someone lost their virginity that way.
OP wants to be touched (or hasn't objected), so she touches him. She feels safe doing so because she knows how to communicate what her boundaries are. She still isn't ready for sex. OP perhaps is not communicating his boundaries, that he is only willing to be touched if it is escalating to sex. But because he is not saying this, she is still operating off the belief that he knows she isn't ready. He's getting frustrated because he's not listening to what she says or saying how he feels.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.