[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Date a slut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1452416340790.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1452416340790.gif
104 KB, 300x136
>In college
>Meet amazing girl in club
>Literally into all of the fun things Im into
>Enjoy spending time with
>Incredibly cute and sexy
>Spend every day of a week together right before finals
>hanging out in cafeteria
>Some guy comes up to me and says he sees me with that one girl all the time
>proceeds to tell me about how much of a slut she is and how easy she is
>literally feeling sick but hes like "dont fall for her bro"
>She sees me talking to him and pretty much guesses why
>says that he hates her and that I shouldnt listen too much to him
>doesnt deny accusations about slutty history, just changes subject.
>tell her that I need time to think
>dont talk to her during finals week
>now that classes are over shes asking if we should hangout again
Why does this happen to me. Im pretty sure this is the first girl that Ive really liked too. Like it makes my previous girlfriends all seem like I was settling. But then she has this repulsive history and I just cant be with her. Its like being cucked.
To the guys who have been in my situation before. What did you do and did you regret it. Were you able to be happy and in love at the end?
>>
>>17153399
First rule in college and work

Don't believe everything you hear and dont trust people who are biased

A guy in my group was trying to get laid in hs with a girl who's now in the same college, he spreads rumors of her being a slut and fucking guys around
She's sweet and okay to talk to and doesn't go around guys that much

We didn't know he was into her until she told us.
He denies it but is really pissy on the subject and she hates him

Who do you trust?
Nobody

If you like the girl go for her, guys and girls talk shit all the time and its especially true for work, mind your own business but keep your ears and eyes open

Id go for the girl, i wouldn't go for her if a person who truly knows her and if im friends with thst person, and i mean good friends, really good
>>
>>17153399
Sounds more like that guy tried to use her as an easy fuck but got rejected, so now he's spreading rumors about her for revenge. If she was really that slutty, why would she bother hanging out with you like a normal person for so long? Sluts would just lay it on heavy and want a quick fuck. Like above anon said, don't believe everything you hear.

Spend more time with this girl and get to know her better. Her character will tell you everything you need to know.
>>
>>17153411
>>17153403
Nah you dont understand. I talked to her about it and she tried to brush it off as a thing in the past and that the details didnt really matter. Its unlikely hes lying.
>>
>random guy comes up to you and tells you that the girl you're having a great time with has an extensive sexual history
>you're literally believing some random guy you know fuck all about over this girl you like
Are you stupid?
>>
>>17153419
Are you ignoring the part of about me talking to her about it?
>>
>>17153429
No, I'm not. That doesn't change what I said anyway - why are you believing this guy over her?
>>
>>17153412
Then it could be a brief fling that went wrong and the guy is getting revenge by trying to trash her reputation. Get to know her more so she opens up more about this matter. Does she have other friends? Ask them about their opinions on her and these claims.
>>
>>17153399
Get to know her better before making a decision.
Spend time with her, try to get to know who she is as a person.
Her sexual past is a red flag, but there is much more about her that you like and you'd be an idiot if you didn't date her just for that.
>>
there's no good advice for OP. he's misogynistic with fragile masculinity. instead of judging this girl on her behavior towards him and her side of the story he believes some random douchebag because he has a dick. if she's repulsive to you let her date someone else. you should just order a bride from the Philippines cause that's all I think you can handle.
>>
She's probably a used up cumrag who fucked all guys in college. Avoid!
>>
Simple solution? Ignore history, don't let things get sexual.

What's that thing where people just do shit together and have fun without obligation.... fuck... ah.... RIGHT! Friends! You should just be friends.
>>
>>17153456
>he's misogynistic
That word, I do not think it means what you think it means. Go back to tumblr, dumb bitch.

As for you, OP.

>>17153399
If she's unwilling to talk about it, drop her and move onto someone else. If you can't date a slut, don't force yourself out of some sort of mistaken duty of social pressure to do so. Your freedom to choose the quality of girl you want is yours to exercise. Girls do it all the time to guys they don't find desirable. The same girls will then turn round like the dumb bitch above and call you a misogynist for doing the same thing they do every day. If she's unwilling to talk about it, move on. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>17153399
On one hand I wouldn't expect dating a slut to go anywhere. They usually look down on guys for being willing to date them (womyn logic lol). On the other hand don't believe everything you hear.

Though it's pretty bad if she's accumulated a reputation as a slut in a 3-4 year institution.
>>
>>17153419
>>you're literally believing some random guy you know fuck all about over this girl you like
>Are you stupid?
Stupid is believing people just because you like them.
>>
>>17153485
Stupid is believing anything.

Intelligent people prefer to KNOW things. Until that point, it's inconclusive. Act accordingly.
>>
>preselection
Friendzone her, use her as bait.
>>
>>17153399
OK, she is former slut. So what? That's not nearly enough to sabotage what seems to be a perfect relationship
>>
File: lawl.gif (10 KB, 196x233) Image search: [Google]
lawl.gif
10 KB, 196x233
>>17153548
>former slut
>>
Never date sluts, just fuck and use them.
>>
>>17153399
Everyone has a history. Don't be stupid, it's not like you are getting married to this girl.

Just hang out with her, enjoy her company and see where that gets you.
>>
File: nowifagsfindgod.jpg (54 KB, 599x402) Image search: [Google]
nowifagsfindgod.jpg
54 KB, 599x402
It's not an illegitimate concern, but it's at least a "tad" unfair to just fucking DROP someone who you apparently relate to so well over the first bad thing you learn about them.
The older you get, the more this situation is going to be repeated. Hell, my own mother isn't telling me how many guys she fucked in college until she's on her death bed.
Be sure this is something you're willing to remain a bachelor over, because that just might happen.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.