[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl at work, younger. She's gorgeous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: fgdsdgas.jpg (72 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fgdsdgas.jpg
72 KB, 300x300
So there's this girl at work, younger. She's gorgeous, and has a boyfriend that's older than I am.

I know her boyfriend, and I would say that she and I are "friends".

All too often, I'll myself falling easily into a flirtatious interplay with this girl. She pokes me, touches my stomach, chest, shoulders, arms, sits close to me, shares personal things....it's fucking strange.

I try to push it away, and I think I do a pretty good job, but frankly, I like it. I'm definitely attracted to her, and I think she's attracted to me.

Is she just young and confused? If that's the case I feel like it would be seriously wrong for me to manipulate this situation.

And what if she does break up with her boyfriend? Should I go for it? I know the guy and I guess we're kind of friends, but not to the point that I would feel bad never talking to him again.

tl;dr - cute young girl with boyfriend at work flirts with me. Not sure if she's just young and dumb (or even just bored), or if there's something there.

I guess I should mention that I really don't want to take advantage of her and manipulate her to cheat on her boyfriend. I wouldn't make any move until he's out of the picture.
>>
>>17153371
I know it's late here in the US, guess that might be why the board in kind of slow.

regardless, bump.
>>
>>17153395
It couldn't possibly be that your question is so mundane that people don't care enough to reply.
>>
>>17153397
Yeah, could be that too.

Well thanks anyway.
>>
>>17153371
She's probably interested and depending on how long the relationship she's in has been going on, it could be boredom or she could just be looking for trouble.

The thing is if you are actually interested in a relationship with her, and things progress, could you trust her not to do the same thing to you eventually?
>>
>>17153371
If she's happy to act like this with you while she has a boyfriend, she'll be happy to act like that with other guys once you ARE the boyfriend.

Always bear that in mind.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.