[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf and I are 22 and are both virgins. We have been close for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: marty_odonnell_01.jpg (78 KB, 447x311) Image search: [Google]
marty_odonnell_01.jpg
78 KB, 447x311
My gf and I are 22 and are both virgins. We have been close for a year now and have been in a committed relationship since October.

Is it too early to try and have sex with her? We done oral both ways and one night she wanted too, but she chickened out.

She doesn't use tampons, only pads. A month ago I fingered her and she said that is the first thing anything as been up in her vagina.

So should I push her since she wants too, but is afraid... or just continue to be patient? I would be lying if I said it doesn't frustrate me a little.
>>
>>17153368
>Is it too early to try and have sex with her?
Why don't you fucking talk to her?
>>
Too early? At this rate I'm pretty sure she's going to come out as asexual and tell you she has no interest in sex
>>
>>17153369
69 Don't lie OP
>>
Na nigga u needa pop that bitch
Normally id say like max 3 months
U must be jackin it a few times a dsy just to keep sane
Speak to her n say ur not gna bang and run
Push her more each time unless dhe says otherwise but maybe shes looking for you to be confident n take charge....even if u are cluelesd just get stuck in hommie
>>
>>17153368
Dont jump her with your dick out saying sex

Take it slow and get her comfortable, slowly do more and more and see how she responds
If you're still unsure or not comfortable or you're feeling like you don't want to force her then just ask her if she wants to do it
>>
>>17153379
>>>17153368 (OP) (You)
>Dont jump her with your dick out saying sex
>Take it slow and get her comfortable, slowly do more and more and see how she responds
>If you're still unsure or not comfortable or you're feeling like you don't want to force her then just ask her if she wants to do it

She tells me she wants too, but is too afraid.
>>
>one year
>have not had sex

Wtf are you doing? That only happens if you are very religious or 15.
>>
>>17153384
The thing is to get her into it, and reassure her.
Wind her up, and push her boundaries a little bit more each time. You could even go as far as mutual masturbation, and essentially put the idea in her head. I mean, when you've both got your shit out, and your in the heat of the moment, it's not difficult to make a decision you'd otherwise normally be uncomfortable with in a neutral state.

Little by little, and be sure to pay attention to her response and reassure her as necessary. Don't be afraid to stop mid way if she's getting anxious and just hold her and tell her you love her.
>>
>>17153368

THIS >>17153379

You need to show more dominance. Next time when you fool around take it a step further. Make her so horny that she can't stand it and practically asks for your cock. Kissing her neck and gently biting her earlobes is a good way to heat things up.

If this still doesn't work she has a problem you need to talk about.
>>
>>17153502
>>>17153368 (OP) (You)
>THIS >>17153379
>You need to show more dominance. Next time when you fool around take it a step further. Make her so horny that she can't stand it and practically asks for your cock. Kissing her neck and gently biting her earlobes is a good way to heat things up.
>If this still doesn't work she has a problem you need to talk about.

I've been eating her out a lot, hoping it would relax her. But after she orgasms she gets too tired.

Just me putting my fingers in her took about 40 minutes.
>>
>>17153495
We aren't religious at all. This mainly her just being too scared to do it.
>>
>>17153695
Stop her from orgasming. Femanon here and I understand her being tired after an orgasm. What I usually do is stop myself from orgasmin before penetration as I know my vagina might just close for the day.
>>
I was a lot like your girlfriend and my boyfriend let me take the lead on the relationship, I'd say talk to her about it and let her take it from there. Don't pressure her. Sex was incredibly scary for me at first, hell the first time my bf fingered me I cried.
>>
I think it's a bad idea to pressure someone into sex before they're really ready. That's just going to make them have a negative association with sex (and with you).

I assume she's getting you off with her hands and mouth so it's not like you're being blue balled here. As she gets more comfortable being sexual with you and associates sexual behavior with feeling good, she should come around on her own to wanting to try "real" sex.
>>
If I don't fuck a girl by the third date I'm outta there

She sounds like she's fucked up mentally if she's still "too scared" to try having sex
>>
>>17153723
>I was a lot like your girlfriend and my boyfriend let me take the lead on the relationship, I'd say talk to her about it and let her take it from there. Don't pressure her. Sex was incredibly scary for me at first, hell the first time my bf fingered me I cried.

Why is it scary though? Is there anything that I could do that would make itnless scary?
>>
if you really care about her and your relationship, dont pressure her. you can do what anon said and wind her up and then not let her orgasm, but if you make it obvious you are pressuring her into sex, its going to destroy the relationship. i was in a relationship for 3 years, we were both virgins, i passive aggressively pressured her into it. the next 3 years were a relationshit. the only reason you have to be careful is because shes a virgin. the first time is all about her. its her show. dont even try to hink that its about you in any way. after yalls first time. sure get kinky, go wild. and if you want it to be all about you. buy her flowers. or get a strapon.
>>
If I haven't fucked by the end of the first date, it's too late, imo.

I don't know what y'all been doing.
>>
>>17153368
Everyone else is probably saying this too, but CBF to read.

This girl has serious sexual hangups.

It will take A LOT of effort to make progress with them, and even then you may (50/50) never have a truly healthy and adventurous sex life with her.

Big risk.

I'd drop her, but that's my choice based on my life & experience. No right answers here
>>
File: what.png (46 KB, 219x237) Image search: [Google]
what.png
46 KB, 219x237
>22 years old
>dating for over half an year
>is it too early for sex?
>>
Pablo...?
>>
>>17153495
I dated a girl around a year and a half with no sex either.
>>
>>17156381
At 23.
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>17153368
No one is actually this slow...unless you are both fucking autists.
Op, she wants your cock so bad, she's going to either leave you or cheat on you if you can't perform.
>>
>>17156381
I hope you learned from that and didn't make such a mistake with a later gf.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.