[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1 to creeper, how weird would it be for me to send
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1273213156115.png (480 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1273213156115.png
480 KB, 500x385
On a scale of 1 to creeper, how weird would it be for me to send a FB message to the cute girl who played piano at my cousin's wedding, in order to strike up a conversation as a segue into potentially asking her out?
>>
File: images (14).jpg (17 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
17 KB, 379x388
>>
Perhaps I should note that I could have talked to her while I was there, but I'm essentially a hopeless retard when it comes to social interactions.

I was going to use that to rationalize my decision not to message her, but I've come to realize that while I had the chance to get to know her better at the time, I just wasn't comfortable doing so in that situation. Very loud, tons of people.. it's just not conducive to the kind of interaction I want to have (with her).
>>
>>17153299
"Hi, you played the piano at my cousins wedding and I thought you played it very nice. I'm a big fan of Chopin and I wondered if you could teach me how to finger your asshole on the rythm of his nocturnes."
>>
>>17153424
Nice
>>
>>17153424
Sent. Thank you for the advice, I'm not actually very knowledgeable of music. I'll post back when she replies.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.