[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I suffer from psychotic depression and I can't take it anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 49605403_p3.jpg (425 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
49605403_p3.jpg
425 KB, 800x1131
I suffer from psychotic depression and I can't take it anymore. I can't clean, I can barely eat and every waking moment of the day I want to kill myself.

I've decided I've had enough and I'm thinking of checking into a psych ward. I want to hear what /adv/ has to say.
>>
You were diagnosed with this?

If so, what were you prescribed for it?
>>
>>17153295
Abilify and effexor. Don't ask me what the medical names are. The pills make me feel better but not good enough to stop me from wanting to die.

Without them I can have panic attacks.
>>
I don't understand why you can't clean? Everyone has had trouble eating I think. Eating too much or too little. What's this nonsense about "can't clean?" You can.
You can and you must.
>>
>>17153311
Everything to me (including activities I used to enjoy) feel like a chore. True chores feel like torture. I would rather die than do choresin this state, I would rather die than play my favorite video game. There is nothing you can do to motivate me to do the tasks any normal person has to do in a day. I would sooner kill myself to get out of the pain those activities cause me.
>>
I think it's good that you're looking into alternatives rather than offing yourself. My friend is currently in a psych ward and while it does block you from the entire outside world it can possibly help you if you admit yourself into a quality one. There is therapy and others with similar situations so the trip can become beneficial I think. Plus, you might become motivated to get out of there as well.
>>
>>17153320
In the time it took you to type that response, you could have drank a glass of water, as you turned the faucet on. The warm water would feel nice on your hands. Then you could breathe in slowly, relaxing as you began rinsing some grit off of a dish. You could have washed the dish and begun preparing to eat something off of it. It would have felt nice.
>>
Hey at least you can still post cute pics on the internet.
>>
>>17153363
anon, stop being retarded please.

abilify and effexor are not meds that make you feel good, go read about it online.

if OP is taking this medication it's because he need it.

OP, you need to find someone to talk about this, you can go to rebblit r/schizophrenia or you can try to find a relative or a friend.

i don't know how psych ward are in your country but do not fear to turn in, you can get legitimate help over there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.