[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so there is this girl that was in one of my college classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
Okay, so there is this girl that was in one of my college classes last semester, like August through December 2015. She was pretty, had hella similar personality traits to me, and really was the first girl that I was attracted to more so from personality than looks, and she was still pretty.

Anyways, I talked to her several times, and it was good conversations where we'd laugh and yeah, it was good. I meant to get her number but never did.

However, I remember her name so when I looked it up on Instagram, her profile came up. Should I follow her and message her like tomorrow? I figure at this point it doesn't matter, because if I don't do it, nothing happens, and if it goes south, then at least I try.
>>
>>17153290

the logic sounds about right yeah. i wouldnt wory about it at all, jut go for it. like you said, worst case scenario your life is exactly the same as it was.

if she asks how you found her just say you were doing XX class (whichever class ties in most to the one you shared last semester) got reminded of her, and thought you'd look her up.

await response, talk casually, than transition into 'we shoudl catch up, are you free XX for YY' ?

good luck
>>
File: images (14).jpg (17 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
17 KB, 379x388
>>
>>17153294
>>17153302
I'm doing it bros. wish me luck.
>>
>>17153318

i already did you faggot, double luck woudl just undo the first luck.

you are a walking disaster.
>>
Fuck I did it.
>>
>>17153321
Sorry bro and I know. Thanks though.
>>
>>17153323

stop making such a big deal out of it breh. i had so much faith in you but you're just hitting up a girl you used to know. dont place so much destiny on this, cuz when/if it fails, you are going to let it be a big deal when your life will just be the same as it was two days ago
>>
>>17153328
Naw literally here's what I'll be like. Fuck. Then I'll be bummed for a few minutes and be like well, nothing gained nothing lost. I'm not making a big deal of it but it's like Dayuuum hope it goes well. That's it.
>>
>>17153336

going to bed. good luck bro.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.