[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies, how far does good dick go when it comes to men having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1463090312480.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463090312480.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
Ladies, how far does good dick go when it comes to men having power over you?
>>
>>17153246
Don't care. Orgasm is what matters. If his dick can do it, great. I doubt it can, but go for it. Oral is always the more reliable source of orgasm. If a guy can make me cum, regardless of method, I'll gladly submit to him.
>>
Pretty far until she's accumulated a bit of experience. By simple word of mouth, younger women quite often seek out popular men.

Once they're all done with the raw pleasure aspect, they start caring more about the actual person.
>>
>a man having power over me
>>
> Men having power over you

idk that never seemed attractive to me. should it be? I feel my preferences are kind of unnatural and I don't feel attracted to cocky men in real life either.

> meet with someone I've been chatting for over a year in real life
> he gives me head = I cum
> he sticks his fingers in me = I cum
> I sit on his dick = I almost cum but I slide off with all of my willpower because I'm paranoid about getting preggo
Be amazed because I didn't think a man could get me off with his mouth much less his dick, thought I'd have to fake it for the rest of my life to keep myself stable.

> 4 months later tells me he was a virgin and I'm his first one
JESUS FUCK YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE A VIRGIN I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED YOU LIKE THE ANGEL YOU ARE
>>
Like, for me, far. Very very far.

I'm a slave to the fucking dick.

It goes without saying I'm a miserable mutherfucker.
>>
>>17153253
>women ever giving a shit about other people

Didn't know it was comedy hour on /adv/
>>
>>17153246
Can't win against the cock
>>
>>17153451
I'm a dude, and I can confirm this.

It's like 90% of why I go to the gym.
>>
File: not the cock.jpg (56 KB, 680x275) Image search: [Google]
not the cock.jpg
56 KB, 680x275
>>17153246
>>17153451
>>
>>17153246
I can only cum from clitoral stimulation, so no power at all.
>>
>>17153246
Women aren't inherently different to men in this regard.

If the sex is uncommonly good then they're more likely to stick around for it despite problems in other parts of the relationship.

Depends how much that individual places importance upon good sex compared to other things, which in turn (for women) is often influenced by how easy it is for them to orgasm
>>
>>17153285
>> 4 months later tells me he was a virgin and I'm his first one
>JESUS FUCK YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE A VIRGIN I WOULD HAVE DESTROYED YOU LIKE THE ANGEL YOU ARE
>DESTROYED YOU LIKE THE ANGEL YOU ARE
>ANGEL YOU ARE
>ANGEL
are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
My boyfriend's really, really good in bed, and his dick is perfect for me. I think it's directly related to my inability to stay upset with him.
>>
>>17153677
how big is he?
>>
>>17153285
Cringe post. Female fedora.
>>
>>17153304
You're beautiful. Never change.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.