[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to have sex with a girl who's in unrequited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: marryher.png (598 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
marryher.png
598 KB, 500x800
Is it possible to have sex with a girl who's in unrequited love with you, with the least emotional mess possible?
>>
>>17153196
So she loves you, you have no feelings for her, and you just want to get your dick wet with no consequences?

No, you cannot exit that situation without causing her emotional harm. If you don't give a fuck, go ahead. If you have a conscience, don't touch her.
>>
>>17153196
men like you are the reason I think about dipping my knife in warm water and shearing dicks off before I fall asleep
>>
Obviously. I'm sure they wouldn't mind being used at all. People LOVE being used as human condoms.
>>
>>17153196
As a guy

Don't
It will hurt her and it can break her if you know a person who went through it or if you ever seen people here hurting from it try to relate

Just don't do it man get tinder to wet your dick
>>
>>17153196
This is why everyone laughs at the notion that men are capable of forming real relationships. They only care about getting their dick in as many people as possible. They're entirely incapable of commitment lol. What a joke.
>>
>>17153218
Bad bait but as i guy i call bullshit

Both genders are pretty crap with commitment
And those shitty people break and use up and hurt the genuine and good hearted people
>>
>>17153201
>>17153204
>>17153213
>>17153218
all these things
>>
>>17153196
Please, don't have sex with this girl unless you could see yourself loving her back, even potentially.
-sincerely, another dude
>>
>>17153218
Alright assuming this isnt bait, the reason guys don't commit is because girls don't commit they created the hook up culture that we have today they created the sexual revolution not men 20,000 studs cant overpower 25 million hoes. If women cared about committing to men they would close there damn legs until a man came up that they were ready to start a family with and stick with that man. No man could or should commit to these women they are glorified prostitutes who cant possibly raise a family or stay in a stable relationship they are a lost cause.

All they have turned into is a scoreboard for men to talk about with other men because they dont respect themselves and so they dont get respect either. And yet for some weird reason there is no WGTOW movement as opposed to its cringey counterpart there is no women dropping out of dating, they enjoy it.
>>
>>17153204
Crazy ass hoe
>>
>>17153196
Is it possible? Yes. Is it a good idea? No.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.