[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost 22 and I have this fear that I will never have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5kW5hPA.jpg (129 KB, 480x442) Image search: [Google]
5kW5hPA.jpg
129 KB, 480x442
I'm almost 22 and I have this fear that I will never have sex with a skinny girl. My current gf is a bit larger.
>>
>>17153151
So fuck a skinny girl.
What's the problem?
>>
>>17153151
cut her in half

then you can have sex with two skinny girls
>>
>>17153163
I'm in a relationship and I don't want to cheat.

I just don't want to spend all my youth with this girl.
>>
>>17153151
What are her dimensions?
>>
lol in the same boat. I'm fat myself, and manlet status (5'9", 240lbs) 22 years old. I paid a hooker and fucked a married woman both in good shape but the rest have been all fat chicks, dating a 160lbs girl right now. I know the obvious answer is to lose weight but I know that feel. If you're confident you can find a skinny girl then I would suggest moving on from your gf if she won't shape up.
>>
File: 1422147727273.jpg (188 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1422147727273.jpg
188 KB, 500x502
>>17153179
You do understand that the purpose of relationships is to test the waters and see if being lovers for life is possible right? If you already have plans to eventually ditch the girl you are wasting each other's time.
>>
Why would you want to fuck a skinny girl? Cause thats what media put into everyone's head that they should look like that?
Thick/bigger girls are better and arent super bitches that are stuck up.
>>
>>17153151
Then leave her lol. That's what your 20s are for. If you get married in your early/mid 20s, you're retarded. You're not fully developed until your late 20s, in terms of knowing what the fuck to do with your life. Use this time to be with as many people as you want, until you find what makes you happy.

I gladly left a fit guy for a bear mode guy because I figured out I'm a fag who loves a fat gut. Who the fuck cares? Do what you want.
>>
>>17153211
>>>17153151 (OP) (You)
>What are her dimensions?

She is 200 at 5'8"

>>17153226
>lol in the same boat. I'm fat myself, and manlet status (5'9", 240lbs) 22 years old. I paid a hooker and fucked a married woman both in good shape but the rest have been all fat chicks, dating a 160lbs girl right now. I know the obvious answer is to lose weight but I know that feel. If you're confident you can find a skinny girl then I would suggest moving on from your gf if she won't shape up.

I'm in decent physical shape. What's holding me back is being socially retarded.

>>17153236
>Why would you want to fuck a skinny girl? Cause thats what media put into everyone's head that they should look like that?

>Thick/bigger girls are better and arent super bitches that are stuck up.

Is this true? I have no idea myself. If there is not that big of a difference then I am worrying myself for no reason.
>>
>>17153226
>5'9" is a manlet
that's above average, you've really gone off the deep end /fit/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.