[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I get invited to parties Ive literally gone 4 years of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462400613399.jpg (291 KB, 540x694) Image search: [Google]
1462400613399.jpg
291 KB, 540x694
how do I get invited to parties
Ive literally gone 4 years of highschool and 1 year of college with nobody telling me anything about parties
>>
>>17152959
Make friends with college age liuqor store worker girls, parties always require booze, and ive been to like a couple parties that way.
>>
Rush
>>
>>17152959
Do you ever invite other people anywhere? Friendships are a two-way street. If you don't reach out to others, they will conclude that YOU don't like THEM, and they'll respect your privacy by leaving you alone.
>>
>>17152959
Socialize with other people. Just have casual conversations. Then you host your own party and invite the persons you like.
>>
>>17153228
I agree with this plan. Either you go to parties, or you stay at home listening to Rush. It's win/win.
>>
Become friends with a theatre major. We party hardy. Become friends with a stoner if you're ok with smoking weed and you don't want a big party just wanna hang out with people. Download the app yikyak it's a new social media app but everything is local and you can be anonymous. It sucks if you aren't at a college but if you are there are other people looking for parties and selling weed and hookups and shit. Just don't get too crazy because police can find you easy even though it's anonymous.
>>
>>17154690
How the fuck does yikyak work? It's ui is shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.