[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i def need some advice. im 650 miles away from this girl i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452123703597.jpg (18 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1452123703597.jpg
18 KB, 260x195
so i def need some advice. im 650 miles away from this girl i dated for 3 years. when i left we did everything except have a title. ive been here since thursday of last week and this weekend shes been really dodgy with talking to me. tonight on the phone she said she likes this guy and wants to fuck him.. she wants to do it while im away but i told her i want her to do it if at all while im at least in town. she said i can fuck her hot friend. but she has been hard to get answers out of. she told me she asked him if he thought of fucking her and he said "dont get me wrong, but i havent" and it sounds fishy as fuck. she makes it sound like its gonna happen this week. which really I dont like. she tells me she loves me and wants to marry me and all this other shit. but I dont know what to believe. she said she wants to fuck him and maybe become a fwb but ive been her basically fwb for the last 5 months. we arent dating. she swears they have not done anything yet. she told me if i never left this wouldnt of happened. i was fucking her every day so she said she needs dick.. i need your opinions and thoughts. please.
>>
oh and apparently the dude is like 6 inches shorter than me and skinnier than me.
>>
im 6;0 and i weigh 213.. i used to weigh 240
>>
bump because im kinda feeling like shit. ive been the only guy shes fucked for the last three years. but now I feel inadequate. the guy is some local fuck whos 17 without a license car or anything. im 19 and have two cars and i bend over backwards for this chick and now she does this to me.
>>
bump... anyone...
>>
>>17152802
Fuck her friend and bail.
You're worth more than that, man.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.