[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a gf >we bang on her last day of her period,she already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462305183476.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462305183476.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
>have a gf
>we bang on her last day of her period,she already had it during that day
>cum inside
>we is on the pill but she was suppose to only take it the day after
>she has recently feeling some nausea and it's saying it isn't stomachache
>going to buy a test tomorrow
So /adv/,what are the odds?
>>
>>17152373
doesn't matter if they were one in a hundred because you're the one

have fun being a dad, hope you didn't have any hopes or dreams you wanted to accomplish
>>
seriously don't panic yet, its way too early to panic. Also, since youre doing this early, if she is actually pregnant you have lots of options.
>>
Theres a class called Lamozz, it's not the correct spelling but you're gonna want to study up on that.
>>
>>17152373

odds mean nothing. it either got her pregnant or it didnt. us saying 'WELL THE ODDS ARE' wont even soothe your worries.

just wait til the test comes back, drink chamomile tea in the meantime.
>>
>>17152373
>implying girls don't lie or forget about taking the pill

if i was you I would also wear a condom too because women like to get pregnant on purpose as a way to "advance the relationship" don't give your gf that power over you by not wearing a condom.
>>
>>17152373
skip the test, catch the first flight to mexico.
>>
File: livilla.jpg (19 KB, 339x400) Image search: [Google]
livilla.jpg
19 KB, 339x400
>>17152707
>implying she wont poke holes in the condom to create an "accident"
>>
Is this actually common ? women getting pregnant to "advance the relationship" ?

any femanons want to confirm or deny?
>>
Congrats on triplets
>>
>>17152786
I don't know if it's common, but it's certainly why I agree with "Don't stick your dick in crazy."
Don't let crazy stick its dick in you either. This is how both genders end up in abusive relationships.
>>
>>17152373
Abortion is a thing

Dinte have a kid you don't want it will ruin your life and the kids
>>
>>17152735
that is why you use your own condoms and avoid baby jail because you can't pay that child support.
>>
honestly, there's no reason to worry or panic yet. And since you are handling this so early, you guys have plenty of options if it does turn about to be positive.
>>
kill her, its the only way to be sure
>>
>>17152786
I don't think many of them are going to reveal their agenda but some have posted stories on here about getting pregnant on purpose to force the boyfriend to get his shit together.also their is many other reason like trapping a man, free benefits like child support, or at that age were her eggs are drying up and she needs to get pregnant soon.
>>
>>17152373
> period says nothing about fertility
> you're either on the pill or you're not
> if not, take a morning after pill because you're in the first week of the cycle
> pregnancy test can only be done after the cycle has ended (28 days)

Educate yourself man. Don't cum inside of her on her period, do it before she has her period or on the first days of it.
>>
Zero, I guarantee you.

She's either trying to guilt trip you, or she's having a panic due to her own ignorance.
>>
>>17152373
>>we bang on her last day of her period,she already had it during that day

Zero, senpai.

Women get their periods after the egg has been discarded. Fucking during or immediately after hasn't given her time to enter her next ovulation cycle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.