[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you gain a healthy view of sex if you have been sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pic.jpg (82 KB, 799x449) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
82 KB, 799x449
How do you gain a healthy view of sex if you have been sexual abused in the past?

I am male and I was raped once when I was 10 and again for six months when I was 12. Been abused by both male and female and I find that I don't give a shit about sex anymore. Sex to me is as meaningful as taking a shit. I pretty much just fuck everyone and I suspect the reason I operate this way is the abuse just makes it not matter in my mind. I mean I can't control what happened to me so I just minimize what sex is.

Thoughts?

How can I make sex matter again?
>>
>>17152267
Get help 0/10
>>
Don't bother bro, sex is disgusting, evil, demonic.

It is the vehicle through which satan enters the world (srs)
>>
>>17152281
Well I am in therapy but I don't know how to address my feelings so its pretty worthless.

Its just two extremes right now, I can recognize what happened to me and lose my mind and kill myself or I can not give a fuck.

Seems like the only options is to not give a fuck and I guess thats not a bad way to go, I have nailed some pretty nice bitches.

Its just not what I wanted, call me old fashion but I would have liked to have shared the moment with someone I loved.
>>
>>17152306
I'd say you're pretty assertive if you got some so just get a relationship and then have sex.
>men use love to get sex, women use sex to get love.
I'd say some men aren't really good in bed but the fact that their gf loves them makes everybody feel better.
>>
>>17152267
You confront whatever it is bothering you. I got sexually abused as a male child at like 5 years of age. I don't get flashbacks. I didn't know what I was doing as a child. It wasn't violent, but it obviously wasn't fucking acceptable either.

Honestly? I couldn't give a shit about it. It's not something I think about other than I acknowledge it's something that happened in my life when I was too young to know what was going on. I don't know your circumstances, if you were forced, or the experience was traumatic, but I would confront those issues first. It could very well be the that it wasn't the actual act itself, but the circumstances around the act. I've never understood how some people can get hung up on it unless the circumstances around it were traumatic. It's a card you can play alright, one which you can say I'm fucked up because x happened to me, but I don't think that's the best way to go about life. I could get hung up on what happened in my childhood or I can just enjoy my present years.
>>
>>17152287
Cool, my dick is Satan
>>
Get yourself some MDMA.
Take it.
Think yourself through all the trauma.
Relive it while on MDMA.
Your traumatic memories will be written anew with a new context (the euphoria of the ectasy).

Research the topic if you don't believe me.
http://www.maps.org/research/mdma
>>
>>17153547
how can i find drug connects to get MDMA? I also have PTSD from sexual abuse
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.