[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
texted my crush that she looked good tonight. she replied back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 0uzqm59.jpg (68 KB, 1080x806) Image search: [Google]
0uzqm59.jpg
68 KB, 1080x806
texted my crush that she looked good tonight.
she replied back -"oh thank you haha"

good or bad?
>>
guessing bad because no "You too!" but keep talking to her. If you're in highschool she might not even know you exist
>>
Totally normal response with no actual meaning to it desu. I wouldn't interpret it as good.
>>
>>17152229

Bad.

You clearly care more than she does, which means you're more likely to get hurt.
ALso, she typed "haha". It means that she's either actually laughing at what you said, finding your compliment funny, or she's nervous as fuck and tryin' to lighten things up.

Also, straight up, never comment on their appearance, unless they comment on yours first. Again, it's part of the whole "who cares more", you need them to care more about you, then you do about them. They need to make the initial compliment, then you get to reciprocate with a "you too".
>>
>>17152229

Texts are so meaningless...Did you tell her this in person?
>>
>>17152241
>Also, straight up, never comment on their appearance, unless they comment on yours first. Again, it's part of the whole "who cares more", you need them to care more about you, then you do about them. They need to make the initial compliment, then you get to reciprocate with a "you too".

I don't play these games,if a girl looks pretty, I tell her. It's being charming. Everyone likes to hear it.

There are two ways to look at it.

To me it's backwards for a girl to compliment a guy on his looks. Guys are not supposed to care. Girls put effort into that though.
>>
>>17152241

Girls will almost never always make the first move ever.
>>
>>17152245

No.

Pussed out. We have a good connection though.
>>
>>17152241
If OP gets winky faces and mmm texts hes in, if he gets the "haha" and "aww you're so sweet!" texts with no winky faces and no obvious flirting shes not into him. Girls are so upfront with that it's almost impossible to misinterpret if a girl is into you. Everytime I've gotten the "aww that sweet youre like a brother to me" texts that means wants to be friends or nothing and the "mm.. you looked pretty good yourself" means keep texting me back
>>
File: 1461420526893.jpg (226 KB, 737x601) Image search: [Google]
1461420526893.jpg
226 KB, 737x601
>>17152229
ya fucked it.

Call her a whore to her face then spit on her, delete her number and change yours. That's how you PROPERLY deal with roasties.
>>
>>17152264
hmmm
yeah she seems into me in person...haha I'll half to see how she acts next time
>>
>>17152251

Didn't say she has too.

I just said he shouldn't straight up comment on his appearance.
First move could be something a little more subtle than "Hey, I noticed your appearance is very sexually appealing to me", such as "Hey, wanna go grab lunch or somethin'?".

Commenting on someone's appearance =! making the first move.

>>17152248

Furthermore, commenting on someone's appearance when it isn't called for =! charming.

As a "creep", let me tell you, that shit is creepy. It isn't all "games", some of it is all about easing in to it so as not to freak other people out. If anything, it's a courtesy.

>To me it's backwards for a girl to compliment a guy on his looks.
It's backwards for anyone to comment on anyone else's looks regardless of gender, but sometimes it does happen, again regardless of gender.
But girls are more likely to find this shit "creepy" and become uncomfortable, so it's generally a smart move to let them set an example that it's "ok" to do that first.

>Guys are not supposed to care.
You posted asking for advice, you clearly care way too much. Which I've already pointed out by the way...

>Girls put effort into that though.
Doesn't mean it's an invitation to comment on her appearance, and second of all, you're putting in alot more effort than her.
>>
>>17152272
>>To me it's backwards for a girl to compliment a guy on his looks.
>It's backwards for anyone to comment on anyone else's looks regardless of gender, but sometimes it does happen, again regardless of gender.
>But girls are more likely to find this shit "creepy" and become uncomfortable, so it's generally a smart move to let them set an example that it's "ok" to do that first.
Go back to fucking tumblr.
>>
>>17152229
You're thinking way to hard. You can't decipher her intentions with this little reply. She probably didn't mean anything by it.
>>
File: 1463256088929.jpg (15 KB, 342x386) Image search: [Google]
1463256088929.jpg
15 KB, 342x386
>>17152272
if ur alpha u should jus skip all the fag shit and go

>ayy bb
>u wan sum fuk
>want to impregn8 u w/ 5-12 strong sons to carry on my legacy after dying in euro race war of 2020
>u in slut

If that doesn't work you shouldn't reproduce anyway 2hb
>>
>>17152229
>oh thank you haha
That's a friend zone response
>>
>>17152276

I'm a fucking robot for fucks sake.

The point I'm tryin' to make for OP is that you do creepy shit, you could get called out, labelled and shamed as creepy.

It'll fuck with your reputation, so avoid doing that shit for the purpose of self preservation.

God-damn.
>>
>>17152272
>>17152271

you should hang out with her a lot though so you get to know her and see if she really is the girl of your dreams or if you're just projecting that great personality onto her.
>>
File: 1461184463860.png (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1461184463860.png
11 KB, 408x408
>>17152290
This man will never have sex0rz, this one too >>17152295

Getting srs faggot vibes from these posts
>>
>>17152295

I hung out with he for 5 hours tonight.
>>
File: 1463401693909.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
1463401693909.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>17152312
unless u fucked, that was a mistake my boy

I can make u my protege

first lesson: women are ugly AF both inside and out, shapeless lumpy gross bodies, completely utilitarian, enslaved by nature. They carrry souls to match, slave to impulse whims nad instinct, will love more than anything in the world but that same lvove is as fleeting as dew on leaves in spring morrning. Disgusting!
>>
>>17152308
Listen to this guys advice, oh wait its just a picture of a frog calling people virgins.
>>17152312
Next time you hang out with her, ask her out, then the mystery will be solved and your mind will be at ease
>>
>>17152326

she has a bf
>>
>>17152323
>>17152270
>>17152308
Listen to the frogs long enough, and you become a frog.
>>
File: 1451226168740.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451226168740.jpg
213 KB, 1200x1200
>>17152329
kill and/or fuck her bf in the ass (to assert dominance, no homo) then you fucking faggot
>>
>>17152329
>>17152329
For fucks sake OP you waited this long to say that. If she likes you and she has a boyfriend, IF you guys are dating someday what will stop her from doing the same thing to you with another guy?

Im out, listen to pepe
>>
>>17152339
>IF you guys are dating someday what will stop her from doing the same thing to you with another guy?

It's me baby.

Also, grow up everyone in relationships have crushes. Don't act like people haven't been meeting someone new since the beginning of time.
>>
>>17152229
And now she thinks your just another sex starved beta
>>
>>17152384

lol
>>
File: 1462846852500.png (62 KB, 213x205) Image search: [Google]
1462846852500.png
62 KB, 213x205
>>17152366
yeh, but back then alphas would muster 1000 ships, and wipe out entire peoples and countreis when that happened
>>
>texted
>>
>>17152272
>"Hey, I noticed your appearance is very sexually appealing to me

Wow

Please never say this ever unless you are joking
>>
File: No.jpg (146 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
146 KB, 510x340
>>17152264
>"hahaha"
>"aww you're so sweet!"
>tfw your crush texted you these exact words
just fuck my shit up
>>
>>17152511
Time to move on
>>
>>17152511
I posted that because I already did all of this once and it was shitty going through it. I hated highschool and didn't understand relationships and girls so I was in many relationships that weren't correct just like all of my friends trying to get with girls with boyfriends, it's always trouble. My friend hooked up with a girl with a boyfriend, she dumped the boyfriend, started dating my friend, my friend knocked her up, now they have a kid, live in a shitty apartment that they pay for with all of the money they make and both work minimum wage jobs, just because she wanted a kid and he wanted someone to sleep with. Don't throw your life away for a girl you are crushing on or think you know, that's my advice to all anons, good luck.
>>
>>17152511

lol

I don'tthik it i so bad..if she said that to you in person it would be fine.
>>
>>17152572
lol
>>
>>17152241
what this guy said. this guy understands women.
>>
>>17152831

yeah the child afraid of getting "hurt" understands women.
>>
>>17152905
No, dude.
Attraction is just a game.
I'm a chick. Women get complicated all the time and the value of that compliment is generally worthless. Because all men do this when they have the testosterone kicking themselves in the back of the head.

The younger a girl is, the more excitement she wants. "hey beautiful" 10 times a day from some random dickhead looking for a warm hole doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>17152905
What I'm trying to say is, men don't prostitute your affection and emotions to get laid. Women don't want emotional whores either. You have to at least look like you're quality first before you kneel and beg to stick a dick in it.

Granted, looking like you're quality doesn't make you quality, but it helps quality present itself.

Also, use your common sense.
>>
>>17152956
>Granted, looking like you're quality doesn't make you quality, but it helps quality present itself.

literally what?
>>
>>17152928
>Women get complicated all the time

huehuehue
>>
>>17153009
Women get complicated emotions and needs all the time that they can't quite put into words and she expects that you should understand those emotions and needs and agree with them without her having to even talk to you about it.

figst
>>
>>17152248

>
To me it's backwards for a girl to compliment a guy on his looks. Guys are not supposed to care. Girls put effort into that though.

This guy has a point for SOME women. Maybe it's because he's from a different culture or the genes and lifestyles of the people around him are completely different. But I lean on more what the other anon said, because I'm not interested or invested in being attractive to all men. (Or maybe I'm the minority here?)
>>
>>17153051

You're a modern woman, but only a stuck up child can't take a compliment, especially from a person they know.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.