[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 24 y/o guy >be elliot rodger tier spoiled >NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 14895618948914.jpg (3 MB, 4838x3456) Image search: [Google]
14895618948914.jpg
3 MB, 4838x3456
>be 24 y/o guy
>be elliot rodger tier spoiled
>NEET
>have no irl friends
>not a virgin
>wake up every morning wishing I was born a girl
>fall asleep every night wishing I was born a girl
>day dream about what I would do as a girl
>repeat for a decade
I'm so fucked up.
>>
>>17151715
If you have the money, make yourself a girl, nothing wrong with that.
>>
Get out of your house and stop dwelling on your mental illness.

>I'm so fucked up.
Yes you are.
>>
>>17151715
Take testosterone supplements and go to the gym.
>>
Go to a bar start talking to a few females and then bring a few men over. Since your not a virgin, obviously don't have a problem talking with women. Men with hangout with you if you have women around you to get laid. Go there regularly and just might make a few friends and go do "guy" stuff whatever that is. If the above doesn't work out could try the operation thing and trying to find someone who makes you happy (man or woman). Wouldn't go with the operation personally but it's your life not mine OP
>>
>>17151715
>wake up every morning wishing I was born a girl
>fall asleep every night wishing I was born a girl
>day dream about what I would do as a girl
So here's my question: are you a girl?

I'm not asking if you were born a girl; you've already established that you were not. I'm also not asking if you want to be a girl; you've already established that you do. I'm asking if you are a girl. The difference matters.
>>
>>17151715
If you're a tranny just go transition. If your parents have a good amount of money then that will definitely help a lot for good results
>>
>>17152177
I'm glad you're s namefag, it helps me to know everything you say on /adv/ is wrong
>>
File: cudr3cyrworubcqzqn3e.png (281 KB, 640x525) Image search: [Google]
cudr3cyrworubcqzqn3e.png
281 KB, 640x525
u anon can have period shits too
>>
Iktf
>>
File: CiJRmENWwAMFtSU.jpg (76 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CiJRmENWwAMFtSU.jpg
76 KB, 600x800
buy a home gym, sell all your other shit, buy Iliad/Odyssey (both Fagles and Pope if u can't into homeric greek) as well as everything by Mishima, Ernst Jünger, Céline etc. then lift to vaporwave at least 4 days a week.

You will emerge a new man, a better man. An overman.
>>
>>17151726
Join our special club! We're totally not just hipster gay.
>>
I would work on the NEET situation before you start thinking about your gender, OP.
>>
>>17151715
Get therapy. Transgenderism is a disorder and should be treated as such. Like most disorders the quicker you are diagnosed the less the odds of you committing sodoku.

Don't do surgery, dress up like a girl if you really want but be aware of the social consequences. Probably the healthiest outlet is drag shows/hanging out with other guys that do that shit so you have an outlet but it doesn't effect your personal life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.