[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get my girlfriend drunk but she rarely ever drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Drunk Girl.jpg (86 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Girl.jpg
86 KB, 800x533
I want to get my girlfriend drunk but she rarely ever drinks and when she does she doesn't have much.

Any advice?
>>
Tell her you want her to get drunk... if she says no, then that's the end of it. It sounds like she doesn't like being drunk.
>>
>>17151719
Is it really ok to outright say that to your girlfriend?
>>
>>17151791
How long have you been together?
>>
>>17151791
Yes.

Trying to covertly get her drunk when she doesn't want to be is a pretty fucked up thing to do.
>>
>>17151711
maybe her father was an alcoholic so she doesn't like to drink
maybe her mother was
maybe alcohol gives her diarrhea
maybe something else is wrong with her body that it can't process it
maybe she doesn't like feeling vulnerable

lets look at you, why are you so insistent that she get drunk? why do you want to force someone to do something they don't want to do? you sound fucking creepy yo.
>>
>tfw every time you hang out with a girl and she drinks heavily she wants to fug
>hanging out and she doesn't want to drink
>end up telling her to go home around 4am

Sick of staying up all night watching tv
>>
>>17151810
maybe OP should try talking to his girlfriend like a normal person
>>
>>17151711
>Any advice?
Roofies
>>
Try pot if nothing else, pushing the matter over and over again will drive her away. Honestly she is probably scared you just want her to get drunk for sex (not saying that's true but from your post that's want it sounds like, if it is just let her go)
>>
>>17151817
do all girls get horny when they drink?
>>
I want to fuck a shemale in the bum.
>>
>>17151818
He's on /adv/ asking for advice on how to get his girlfriend drunk. This guy is hardly normal.
>>
>>17153624
seems normal to me on this site
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.