[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf studying abroad this summer >asked to open up our relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: cRoMUP1.jpg (307 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
cRoMUP1.jpg
307 KB, 1916x1080
>gf studying abroad this summer
>asked to open up our relationship for that time
>said she's not planning to hook up, but wants to be able to "act freely and party like other girls her age
>however loved me as strongly as ever

I broke up with her on the spot. She's been trying to call and text me the last few days and it's been incredibly difficult to not reply. I'm afraid that I still won't be over it by the time she returns and ask to get back together, after which I'm certain she'll have whored around.

Please advise.
>>
>>17151702
Good job. This man is an alpha.
>>
>>17151702
You did the right thing. You would end up more hurt if you stayed with her.
>>
Well done.
>>
Yeah man just move on. You'll find someone else before she comes back
>>
You should have married her and kept her safe, universities destroy souls, make women unhappy, neurochemically unbalanced, endocrine disasters, turn wombs into chernobyl zones. Sad!
>>
You done good OP. Once those words leave her mouth it's over.

Don't take her back either, the idea is already in her head and will just pop up again.
>>
You did yourself and your ex a favor. There will be some pain now but it will allow you to be happy for longer in the long run and avoid even worse pain
>>
>>17151702
you have done well, my son. now, you must focus your efforts into something productive and/or profitable. remember to fuck other girls. this will expedite the healing process.
>>
>>17151702
>act freely and party like other girls her age
you did the right thing. she sounds like a fool. she would of definitely messed around with other guys. if she really cant control herself, and have fun, she isnt even ready for a real relationships. are many girls like this?
>>
>>17151756
99% of them
>>
>I broke up with her on the spot.
Ya did good

No more advice needed, except don't get back together no matter how much she begs
>>
>>17151781
and thats why im single.
>>
File: 1462799484952.gif (49 KB, 280x438) Image search: [Google]
1462799484952.gif
49 KB, 280x438
>>17151756
As good as all of them, girls very much operate on whims and wants. Most beautiful, passionate and loving creature in universe, but requires much supervision and guidance, will fly freely and eventually get wings clipped and spirit destroyed if not.
>>
>>17151790
my ex was pretty crazy. she cheated on me with her abusive ex husband. she very much acted on what felt right in the moment rather than looking at thing logically. i feel like most women are like this but i hope i am wrong.
>>
bravo OP. Sorry it went down like that, but you did the right thing.
>>
>>17151744
Could you explain?
>>
File: 1461200579847.jpg (22 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
1461200579847.jpg
22 KB, 265x259
>>17151801
They are like that, that's what makes them beautiful, appealing, interesting, but also highly highly dangerous and explosive. One must learn to recognize this and be ever vigilant, or else that marvel she gracefully bestows upon yourself, might leave as she finds (or more so ENCOUNTERS) another object on which to pour her tremendous passions onto.
>>
>>17151744
Is that you, Donald Trump?
>>
Either don't be surprised when she finds a new boyfriend and don't expect her to come back or go get her. The fact she is texting and calling you means she wants to be with you. Call her before you are to late OP
>>
>>17152116
Hello cuck!
>>
>>17152116
Don't listen to this advice.

Also, I applaud you, OP. There's not much advice that can be offered to you. You did the right thing. Chances are even as she texts and calls you, she'll be looking for potentials if she hasn't already planned one, which there's a good chance she has, hence the whole "opening up" thing. Most girls don't say this sort of thing to their partner unless they actively have something already lined up, as it's their way to fuck around without the guilt of cheating. Somehow they rationalize that it's okay to whore around if it's a "break" or whatever shit. People that do that aren't worth your interest as a partner. The fact that she even brought it up was bad enough.

Stay strong. Pretend that she passed away, thats how you need to look at her, never look back, move on with your life. And I'm deadly serious here. Look for new potentials. You seem level headed and strong. That will go well for you.
>>
Op just tell her to drop it, if she wants an open relationship thats fine, just tell her you don't want any part of it
>>
>>17152151
>Most girls don't say this sort of thing to their partner unless they actively have something already lined up, as it's their way to fuck around without the guilt of cheating. Somehow they rationalize that it's okay to whore around if it's a "break" or whatever shit.

Couldn't have said it better myself. In these situations it's always the case.
>>
>>17151702
you are a wise man a good girl would be studying and doing her homework not whoring around at parties. also she could have pull the "I was drunk and chad rape me card" to avoid the responsibility of being called a slut.
>>
>>17151744
fuck that shit not after she showed him her true colors of being a raging cock hungry slut.
>>
>>17151702
I studied a broad one summer.
>>
>>17152187
THIS

there exists women who don't just take every random cock they see, even if it's less and less women, they are the ones who should be rewarded, not shitty life ruining sluts. OP never talk to that girl ever again, she doesn't love you strongly as ever, she loves your company and loves your time, but she doesn't love you even if she says she does or even if her definition of love includes her getting to fuck other guys because she doesn't see it as a bad thing, it's just freedom, how could you be so rude, ;'((( dont you love me? Don't you want me to have a good time abroad and make friends with foreign guys, I love youuuuuu, fuck that's disgusting.
>>
>>17151744
Woman is unhappy-
The solution: get married to her

Man is unhappy-
The solution: YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED OMG, man up, if u like it u shoulda put a ring on it, what about how she feels? you need to be a man who provides, your happiness comes second, dont be a loser, how long have you been dating??? 1 WHOLE YEAR?!?! omg you need to lock her down, she might lose interest and find another man.
>>
seems like a word for word greentext truncation of that post from r/relationships where the girl opens up the relationship without the boys consent and he ends up hooking up with a girl and she doesn't and then gets butthurt
>>
>>17152235
otherwise known as OP's best solution
>>
>>17151702
It sucks, OP, but you handled this exactly how it should be handled.
If you start having doubts just think about how she fucked a bunch of guys and wasn't loyal enough to you to even wait for a single summer.
You'll definitely thank yourself in the long run.
>>
>>17151702
Good. Don't look back on that. You absolutely, 100% did the right thing.

If she wasn't going to hook up, she wouldn't have opened the relationship.
>>
>>17151702
>>said she's not planning to hook up, but wants to be able to "act freely and party like other girls her age

You know that this is a paradox right? What? She can't party and have fun if she's in a relationship? And no she doesn't love you, she just thinks she does but she doesn't. If you dig down deep enough you'll realize she's not that important to you either.

Depends on what you want to do, to keep wasting your time with this girl or to move on with your life and find someone actually worth it.
>>
>>17151788

>and that's why I'm single

Beggars can't be choosers
>>
File: 1462347200039.jpg (32 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
1462347200039.jpg
32 KB, 600x609
>>17151702
Best call op.

You better block and cut contact with that piece of shit whore, and go take care of yourself, hang out with friends, etc
>>
Right choice. Being a whore is not what freedom is about. It's about actually choosing to be with someone.
>>
>>17152198
you son of bich
>>
>>17151702
You did the right thing. She wants to open up the relationship to party? Clearly she wasn't serious about you. And don't ask her to come back for both of your sakes. Every human deserves the chance to find someone right for them.
>>
File: carlos.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>17152198
Did that once, never went back. Spouse it was for the better.
>>
I just going to add on, because I feel like an immense amount of support will help you keep from taking her back.

Bravo, OP. You did fucking good.
>>
>>17151702
I would do the same if my boyfriend ever suggested such a thing. You did what was best and you will find a girl who isn't interested in that kind of bull.
>>
>>17153040
Open relationship=breakup
As far as im concerned
>>
>>17151702
Good job OP this is fresh thread this month comparing to lately threads like "My gf wants to fuck my friend should I let her"

I wish you all the best.
>>
>>17151702
It's tough, but you did the right thing. She wouldn't have asked such a thing if she really loved you. Don't give in, it's over and you got out of it the best that you possibly could.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.