[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I somehow end up re-entering society and meeting girls again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462918030919.jpg (46 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1462918030919.jpg
46 KB, 676x676
If I somehow end up re-entering society and meeting girls again before killing myself, I should absolutely 100% never reveal that i've had these years of neetism, right? I shouldn't acknowledge it to anyone whatsoever, not even myself at this point?
>>
>>17151491
If we are talking about getting one night pussy, no. You want to look like as much pussy magnet as possible. And even then you will fail :-)

If we are talking about getting future wife, lies told at start of dating will only screw you in the long run. The best strategy is to avoid bad questions, but being honest is a big plus in any serious relationship.
>Just don't reveal everything bad about you on first date.
>>
>years of neetism
I'm not sure what that even means.
>>
>>17151553
Thanks for the input

>>17151560
High school education, never had normal job, fuckall social experience and virginal at 23, living in grandparent's house wasting every day
>>
>>17151599
What have you been doing all these years?
>>
>>17151621
Sitting reading, masturbating, adjusting to my parents divorce and dealing with their degeneracy, drinking heavily for months and months which i've stopped doing for a while now, went to a foreign country with my old friend for a month (fuckall social experience still stands), et cetera. I've only even been in pure hell for a year now that i've finally lost the ability to get lost in my mind and am now dying for female attention and cant ignore the regrets of the past
>>
If you're moderately successful in some fashion it won't matter that much. They're not going to like it but if you have turned it around it won't affect their perception that much.

Regardless you should really try to find a raison d'etre besides women...someone else can only give you so much.
>>
>>17151675
I just figure that sexual frustration surely plays a massive part in my fucked up mental state and that after 23 fucking years of nothing it's appropriate to let it be a big concern; my raison d'etre is just being something reminiscent of a normal human being with a balanced life
>>
>>17151707

I think that is probably secondary to your perceived failure and your parents' divorce. A normal life is attainable... though you need to figure out how you're going to fix your issues with your parents' divorce, because it's obviously messing you up.

Like, you're not even that old to where completely turning it around and having a normal life is even of slightest improbability, let alone possible, given your circumstances. These things aren't insurmountable. Sounds like you're sabotaging yourself, which is a very normal thing to do, but it has taken over.

>shit's not that bad dude
>>
>>17151728
*let alone impossible
>>
>>17151728
I don't give a fuck about them and being significantly distanced from them this past year has potentially lowered some of my anger I think, and i know that I have to ignore thinking about personal failure and the time wasted since there's nothing to gain from it, my main problem is being too scared of people from my past experiences to do normal things like get a job and socialize, going out to eat and shit like this that should never be a problem to begin with, and every new exposure to these things causes my fear to skyrocket and to make the experiences just as bad as I anticipate them to be.

Thanks for the input anyway
>>
>>17151491
Go on tumblr and use your victim complex and maladaptive depression to score, for real opportunity, alt tumblr chicks love men like that. Browse tumblr based on your interests and you'll soon meet women
>>
>>17151834
Both the girl that I had a massive crush on and looked at from afar all throughout high school and one of the girls who did that to me had tumblrs, I used to look at them all the time
>>
Bump for the hell of it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.