[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19. Girlfriend is 18. Her ex is twenty fucking four.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1462986013702.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462986013702.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
I'm 19. Girlfriend is 18. Her ex is twenty fucking four.

We've been together about 3 months now. They dated for a year and broke up shortly before we got together.
Their break up was odd. I was her best friend while they were together and when she dumped him she was absolutely livid. Yet they remained in contact, very light compared to how much they used to talk. She was going to slow fade him out. Not respond as much, refuse attempts at reconciliation, etc. I know he was trying to get her back the entire time.

Recently, and by that I mean within the last week or so, I've noticed some slightly sketchy things. In some cute snaps she sent me, she's been wearing clothes he bought her; a big sweater, a tank top with "their" number on it, and I'm nearly positive a jacket that belongs to him. She's not worn any jewelry he's given her. I've seen some stuffed animals he's gifted her in her room as well instead of tucked away.

When we've been driving around this week she's been listening to a lot of music he introduced her to and she likes quite a lot.
This morning she was using a coffee mug they made together shaped like a cat with a heart on the back. I haven't confronted her on any of this because I don't want to come off as insecure or crazy.
>>
She's insisted she has no feelings for him and there's next to no chance they'll get back together.

Anyway, the problem at hand. Last friday, the 13th, we went to a cafe at the end of our date to unwind. It's a nice place, relaxing atmosphere and local musicians perform on the weekend. As luck would have it, he was the musician of the night. I chose the venue so I know for a fact this wasn't some elaborate plan.

After a few songs he noticed we were sitting together and changed the style of songs he was performing. After a rendition of "Sweet Caroline" to get the place in a good mood he told the venue he was going to slow things down a bit and the next set goes out to a very special person in his life.

This son of a bitch sang "So this is love" and "can't help falling in love with you". The entire time he was singing my girlfriend was absolutely entranced and if I tried to talk she was really quiet and just watching. I know for a fact she loves disney and I know for a fact the latter song was one of theirs. It was the first song they ever danced to together.
Since that day, she's been texting me a bit less and I happened to see his name pop up on her phone. It used to be when that happened she'd get sullen and angry at him but now she pretended like it didn't happen.

Am I going crazy or is this something I should be worried about?
>>
You're about to become a cuck my friend
>>
File: george.jpg (125 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
125 KB, 640x960
Stop going out with used his and get your life together
>>
Sounds like a pretty gay and cuckoldy situation to me hombre
>>
>>17151455
Meant to say goods
>>
>>17151451
>>17151460

She refuses to hang out with him though. If she wanted to, wouldn't she just do it?

>>17151455
I've dated people before so I can't demand purity
>>
>>17151442
Dump her and find better, be more "entrancing" or be a cuck shit and stay there until the flame slowly fades and she has awkward talk with you where she ditches you.
>>
>>17151481
Maybe she does without you knowledge, cucky
>>
>>17151442

Hi OP.

I can understand that you are worried, anyone would be.

You've only been dating for three months so there's obviously still some insecurities, the relationship being new and all.

Now this is something you may as well learn, when people have been in relationships for a year or more, they will have memories and experiences from that time that they are fond of. That's not something that you just erase.

So my question to you is. Are the animals usually tucked away? does she usually never wear the clothes he bought her?

Some of these things sounds somewhat circumstantial to me, and the only reason as to why you believe they matter is because you saw him perform and he suddenly became very real again.

Don't buy into the other cuck comments, only a moron would dump someone they like before they actually have any idea what is going on.
>>
>>17151500
I know for a fact she doesn't. She has high school eight hours a day, then work or she sees me. Her parents don't approve of their relationship so I really doubt she sneaks out in the dead of night to see him.

From the texts she shown me he's sent, he's still trying to cnvince her to see him so if they'd be seeing each other he wouldn't be doing that.

>>17151525
Prior to recently she hasn't worn the clothes or used the mug. Animals were often just tucked in a corner of the room but recently she has moved some he gave her to the head of her bed.
>>
>>17151565

Talk to her about it. Communication is the key to any succesful relationship. Rather than you becoming increasingly worried and frustrated about it.
>>
>>17151575
I've talked briefly about it before this incident.

She's told me she has no feelings for him and him tring is just pushing her further away since he's not respecting her wishes.

I just see no reason to suddenly start wearing the clothes he gave her or use the stuffed animals.

the mug is what's really throwing me. It has a heart on it for pete's sake and they made it together on a date. It's hard to interpret that any other way.
>>
>>17151460
>
>>
>>17151575
It's not communication, it's understanding. He could tell her everything to the moon and back, but if she doesn't care, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17151660

Communication brings the foundation for understanding. You know this so I do not understand why you even bothered to reply.
>>
>>17151664
Understanding has to be there in the first place.

If someone wants to treat you like shit, they will no matter how much you're telling them you're hurting. Hell they might even be getting a kick out of it.
>>
Considering that she dated a guy who was 22 while she was A sophomore in high school shows that she makes bad decisions. OP you should nip this in the bud before something comes of it. I'm a musician and there are girls who could know that you slaughter puppies for fun and as long as you "entrance" them, they'll drop their panties like hot rocks. Bring things up and say you would feel more comfortable if they don't talk since "he's trying to ruin our relationship so he get back with you. He doesn't care if you're happy in a relationship he's just selfish". Don't let this creep win
>>
I was with a slut who was 17 and had sex with 20 guys. kek. she also fucked a 24 yr old. the ones that go for the older ones
>>
Shit happens on firday the 13th mate. but if there really is a problem. sit down. and talk. and insist on being honest between the both of you.
>>
I feel if the ex was here asking for advice wed be telling him he's being led on and to cut contact
>>
He tainted her with his own interests, opinions, and most importantly, jizz. In fact, everytime you see her with something of his, it's equivalent to him jizzing on you.

Imagine when you're out with her. You go on a date, maybe it's a long drive to a favorite restaurant. In the middle of the date, she hears a song that she really likes, that he introduced to her. At that moment, a portal opens up behind you. You feel something fall onto your head, and as you look back, you see jizz squirting out of the portal. Once it's done, you see a faint glimpse of her ex's face, mockingly grinning at you as the portal closes. And your gf acts as if nothing happened.
>>
HES A CUUUUCK
>>
>>17151825
This
>>
You seriously fucked up man. Don't trust her. I was a whore myself. Check up on her phone. Make sure she knows your discomfort with wearing the guys clothes and the stuffed animals.
>>
>>17151846
What did I do to fuck up
>>
OP you better fix this shit before I add you to the 2016 cuck collage I'm making.
>>
>>17151852
not him, but by getting with this girl

you should really end it before you get too deep into the relationship with her, all that shit she pulled is obvious red flags, if they weren't you wouldn't be posting on here right now asking what the fucking hell is going on

she's bad for you, and it's only going to get worse, don't be surprised if she hasn't already been meeting up with him and "thinking things over"

also why the fuck didn't you leave the venue if you found out he was playing? what are you doing man, you literally took her right to him so that he had the best opportunity to woo her.
>>
How's he a cuck

Ex is coming off pathetic. If she wanted to get back.together tbey would be
>>
>>17151442
sorry bro but you are rebound guy. she jumped on you when she had enough of him. without letting her heart heal first. if she dumps you for him again: dont be surprized or know that you werent warned first. if she was truely over him she would have thrown out everything that reminds her of him.
>>
>>17151565
>he thinks women won't sneak out in the dead of night to see a guy they are crazy about

women have done worse for men, if she wants to make the time to do something like that she will, so don't be so naive dude I understand you wish it weren't so, but you have to understand there is still a possibility and her actions don't exactly speak well

don't you think it's a bit strange that she didn't up and leave as soon as she knew it was him at the cafe? no, she stuck around and let him tickle her fucking vagina with his vocals, get real man
>>
>>17151865
>take girl to date
>immediately leave when her ex is there and be a pussy
>>
>>17151885
Exactly. If she wants to make the time she will.

And she hasn't. Ex is still pining for her and she is not making time for him.

Op has nothing to worry about
>>
>>17151890
But walking up to the guy who not long ago throat fucked the girl who is supposed to be yours and act like bros isn't cucky spineless pussy behavior?

At the end of the day, she should have been the one to leave, but OP didn't have the balls to take control of the situation
>>
File: something went wrong.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
something went wrong.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>17151442
Pump and dump.

Really. Have sex and then next day just let her know that you aren't putting up with her shit and break up.

She gets pissy, says you raped her, so you pull out your video tape of the whole affair (from sex to break up). Make sure to play Runaround Sue over the clip for added effect.
>>
>>17151481
You can demand people who are actually into you and not their ex though
>>
>>17151954
Devils advocate

If she were in to her ex and not op, she'd be dating ex and not op and wouldn't have dumped ex
>>
File: 1375763391060.jpg (26 KB, 542x400) Image search: [Google]
1375763391060.jpg
26 KB, 542x400
>>17151442

>Girlfriend is 18. Her ex is twenty fucking four.

Teenagers make stupid dating decisions. Not that weird.

>she's been wearing clothes he bought her

I wear some pajamas my ex bought me all the time. They're fucking comfortable. Next.

>When we've been driving around this week she's been listening to a lot of music he introduced her to and she likes quite a lot.

Absolutely fucking irrelevant. My ex introduced me to the Deftones and I still love the Deftones. Am I not allowed to listen to the Deftones if I start dating someone else? That's stupid.

>This morning she was using a coffee mug they made together shaped like a cat with a heart on the back.

What you have to ask yourself at this point is whether or not she does these things because she's holding onto the things that remind her of him or if she just literally doesn't give a fuck. I have a ton of things left over from exes that I just don't give a fuck about.

I'm an adult, so when I break up I don't go through my house and tear down everything that reminds me of them in a lovesick rage and throw it away. Fuck that. Comfy pajamas are comfy pajamas, dude.

This is a sticky situation because while on the one hand, you are being unnecessarily insecure, its also possible she could still have feelings for him.

I think you need to immediately stop taking advice from this board because their only advice to you is going to be to completely dominate and humiliate her so you can prove you're not a cuck, which is a hilarious solution in a sitcom kinda way but not so much in a real life way.

Talk with her. You know her better than we do. Stop focusing on the things that make you insecure and focus on the concrete facts like whether or not she still talks to him, whether or not she's as intimate with you as you like etc.,

Take a deep breath and think, young one. It'll be good practice for when you get into a real relationship and are expected to be level headed and secure in your masculinity.
>>
>>17151988
Argument can be made for comfortable pajamas but a mug made together with a heart on it?
>>
talk to her?
>>
>>17152075

>Argument can be made for comfortable pajamas but a mug made together with a heart on it?

Thats why I said this;

>This is a sticky situation because while on the one hand, you are being unnecessarily insecure, its also possible she could still have feelings for him.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.