[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, 3 days ago I met this qt 3.14 at a school event, I straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
So, 3 days ago I met this qt 3.14 at a school event, I straight approached her and asked her number, while telling her she was beautiful; but she felt rather cold and extremely shy, then 2 days ago I asked her number and she finally gave it to me. Now I've been sending her dank memes but she only responded me once. What am I doing wrong ? Am I rushing things ? >pic related, her
>>
File: images__20_.jpg (20 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images__20_.jpg
20 KB, 313x470
Bumping
>>
>>17151233
Shes just not interested dude, move on
>>
don't send memes
>>
Sending dank memes? Or are you just kidding and you mean regular texting?

Anyways, don't try to escalate through text. You want to avoid texting as much as possible and only use it for logistics (planning a date or something where you will meet eachother again in person).
Building rapport though texting is possible but more often than not a girl will lose interest this way. Texting just doesn't give real feels. If you already have something going on together then texting more can be fine, but still don't do it too much.
>>
>>17151277
Fine thx, no I didn't text her dank memes, just a couple of gifs I thought she would like, guess I'll just have to wait some time and text less rite ?
>>
>>17151267
I would if I can, is just that there's something special in her that really made me fell in love, badly, right now I fear I'm becoming obsessed with her and trying to focus on going to the gym
>>
I also apologise for my bad syntactic, since English is not my first language, did I mentioned that I'm asian ?
>>
What's the best way for me to engage in sex with her as soon as possible?
>>
File: 7097748577_a3bd34b5ab.jpg (76 KB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
7097748577_a3bd34b5ab.jpg
76 KB, 497x280
>>17151267
Also, we chit-chatted a little the day before yesterday and she seemed OK, even managed to make her laugh a couple of times, and when all our group went to have an ice cream I offered it for all. Should I use it as an excuse to get a date ? Like I could text her:" hey, remember that ice cream ? Would you like to repay me the favor and have a date with me "? Or does it sound too cocky?
>>
>>17151328
Pls no jokes, I just want to get to know her more
>>
>>17151328
Stop caring about getting laid, women don't like a desperate man.
Obviously everyone wants to get laid but try to look at the grand scheme of things and see her as just some nice girl you want to spend time with, and be mentally prepared if she doesn't feel the same way. This approch will help you relax and make you seem more laid back and attractive.
Try to meet up with her and then see where things go.
>>
>>17151338
no, it just sounds gay as fuck
ask her to her face, at the very least it'll overwhelm her to a point that she may say yes by accident
>>
>>171513>>17151348
THAT was not me, however nice advice, I'll try to have this mentality, the main problem however remains the fact that she avoids any contact. How do I interact with her without having sounding too much invasive ? It's not like I can stalk her
>>
>>17151338
I don't think that line would work on most girls, it's too pushy and needy.

What >>17151355 said, just say it to her in person.
Maybe something like: "it's pretty hot outside, wanna grab some ice cream later?"
If she says no make it seem like you don't care. "oh Well maybe a different time then, see ya"
>>
>>17151355
It sounded way different in italian, and a lot better
>>
>>17151368
Talk with her in person but act naive.
Like, "hey did you get my messages?"
If she says no then tell her its no big deal and start a convo, maybe then ask her out too because it's always worth a shot.
>>
File: IMG_20160516_101834.jpg (291 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_101834.jpg
291 KB, 960x720
>>17151375
Yeah this could work, thanks a lot !
>>
Also more details about her : a common friend of us told me he had the impression that she was a lesbian and added that he didn't potentially see her with a boyfriend, also she rarely posts on Facebook and instagram and really looks like an asocial type of girl.
>>
>>17151382
Remember, if she doesn't care for you just see it as gaining experience.
You're still young and there are plenty of women out there who you could get to know.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463251361136-1.jpg (95 KB, 318x283) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463251361136-1.jpg
95 KB, 318x283
Posting a pic of the school event , she's on the left, I'm the guy in blue shirt near the man in suit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-11-14-41.png (539 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-11-14-41.png
539 KB, 1440x2560
>>17151421
Yeah man, but this is just depressing, I wonder If I'll ever FIND someone like her
>>
>>17151435
If it makes you feel better, I've had this thought multiple times in my life and there are always girls who are just as good or even better put there.
It's just a matter of getting yourself out there and meeting them.
>>
If, and If I get a date with her what should I wear ? Should I bring something? Flowers ? A present ?
>>
>>17151355
>the 'in person' meme

What other advice did your dad give you, virgin?
>>
>>17151450
Thanks man, I'll take a note of that
>>
>>17151457
Don't over think it and definitely don't buy her a present.
That may be a good thing once she is clearly into you.
Still, I wouldn't worry about giving her presents yet, just get to know her first.
>>
>while telling her she was beautiful

Immediate fuckup
>>
And don't post pictures of her here you fucking weird cunt, i hope she rejects the shit out of you way harder
>>
>>17151507
Here in Italy is a pretty common thing
>>
>>17151521
I cropped them so google reverse search is useless , relax, I found them on social networks
>>
Also if any kind anon would like to give me some other suggestions please do, this is my first serious crush and advices would be very appreciated
>>
>>17151523
No non lo รจ
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.