[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck all those angry abusive bitches get devoted naive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Why the fuck all those angry abusive bitches get devoted naive boyfriends who love them to death and i'm stuck alone?

Where do they get those naive dumbfucks who are gonna literally die for them?
Shit, does it actually work like if you're very affectionate and open you can be very bitch???
Those genuinely nice guys don't even have dignity to stop this abuse.

>Gotta have a self-esteem boost from this and realise that a ton of girls are worse girlfriends than me and stop thinking that all I do is hurting people. (Even if it is).

>there is like a ton of male threads like this by "nice guys", so why not
>>
>>17151226
It's because they're pretty and you're not.
>>
>>17151239
Lol, good try, anon, i don't have a troubled self-esteem about looks nor bad looks.

The ones who behave like trash are kinda average.
9/10 10/10 girls have style and try to maintain public image.
>>
God, do girls hunt young and unexperienced guys and brainwash them that they are a match made in heaven?

Then they marry and a guy drinks himself to death and the girl takes all his property?
>>
because he likes my ass and that I don't try to use him like his exes have
>>
>>17151270
>The ones who behave like trash are kinda average.
It's a well known stereotype that the prettier people are bitchier, specifically because a person is willing to put up with additude more often if someone has a pretty face, they're also used to getting what they want because people cater to beautiful people.
>9/10 10/10 girls have style and try to maintain public image
I feel like it's more that they don't have personalities, 10/10 girls don't exist.

There are very few people that display their worst emotions in a public setting, so I'm wondering where you would have to be to be witness to these kinds of people.

What I'm saying is, are you the stereotypical "nice guy"? The type that will make assumptions about others to feel better about their lack of a relationship and inability to attain one.

If guys are approaching you, you aren't attractive, it doesn't matter how good you feel about your appearance, I was just being blunt about the most likely truth. If a "nice guy" is single because he's ugly so are you.
>>
>>17151226
probably because them girls you describe give out sex easily or the guy thinks he wont get any better. i would never date anyone like this even if they where a 10/10.
>>
>>17151344
not the person who you where replying to. i do think what you said about good looking girls being bitchy and having no personality is true. however, i know plenty of ugly girls that are really spiteful and bitchy.
>>
>>17151359
Yeah, I don't believe all good looking people to be bitches, it's just more common because of the lifestyle they live.
>>
>>17151344
I lampshaded being a "nice guy" type now.
And nice guys aren't single because they look bad, they are single because
>they will make assumptions about others to feel better about their lack of a relationship and inability to attain one
they are psychologically immature for the relationship.

Just answer me where do girls get those mindless slaves, I'm 100% sure that every guy here has a friend, who is madly in love with a bitch and denies she is a bitch.
>>
>>17151226
Guy here who was in a physically/financially/emotionally abusive relationship for 5 years:
My ex would threaten to kill herself if I left, cut herself if I disagreed and threaten to make a false rape claim if I tried ending the relationship.
As a result I was pretty much under her thumb, her friends and family didn't understand why I bent over backwards for her, not all guys are devoted out of choice.

If you want to know why you aren't with a devoted guy you have to ask yourself
>what is your exposure to men? school? the gym? hobby club?
>what sort of men are you attracted to?
>how is/was your relationship with your father?
>what are your expectations of a man and a relationship?
>how fast do things progress?

When you have the answers to those questions, you can find the point of failure.
>>
>>17151409
>And nice guys aren't single because they look bad, they are single because
>>they will make assumptions about others to feel better about their lack of a relationship and inability to attain one
>they are psychologically immature for the relationship.
>I'm 100% sure that every guy here has a friend, who is madly in love with a bitch and denies she is a bitch.
You're kind of a hypocrite, OP.
>>
>>17151470
>assumptions
>I'm 100% sure that every guy here has a friend, who is madly in love with a bitch and denies she is a bitch
>>
>>17151412
Why are people so desperate for relationships they pick this hell over being single? Just why.

It's mind blowing. I have zero understanding of human psychology.
Why the desire to belong is so strong in some people?
>Isn't it perfect to have your own way, alienate from everyone and be happy. I would die single without regrets if my other option would be emotional abuse.
>>
>>17151470
>I lampshaded being a "nice guy" type now.
>>
>>17151473
Alright, maybe it is a comedy myth.
There are, however, literally dozens of threads about loving literal crazy girls everyday.
It's some sick fetish.
>>
>>17151475
>Why are people so desperate for relationships they pick this hell over being single? Just why
Did you read the post? I didn't have a choice, because I didn't want to be hit, be falsely reported for rape or be blamed for someone killing themselves.
I did eventually dump her, she slashed herself up badly and sent me photos, I called her an ambulance and told her mother about the situation, my ex was sectioned for a couple of months.
>>
>>17151226
Its because you post anime pictures you fucking retard, ever seen good looking interesting guy wasting his time on childish cartoons? Pro tip, you arent that guy
>>
>>17151539
fuck off you edge master. some anime is great. you ever watched monster? the story telling is better than any tv series.
>>
>>17151503
These are 4chan guys, hardly comparable to "normal" people.
>>
>>17151558
You are watching anime and calling me edge master? God i hope you see that irony. My post was genuine advice. You are alone because you are weird and/or ugly. Do something about it or bear with your existence as it os.
>>
>>17151577
lol, it wasn't the op who called you that
Thanks, anyway
>>
>>17151577
not op. dont think you understand what edgy means. you assume that all anime is shit because some of it is. its like assuming all tv series are shit because you have only seen only in essex. its autistic. meh, its a cartoon, they are for kids. you are autistic.
>>
>>17151539
Op here, anime is great, I almost hit 100 titles and I am not a guy. I also know guys who watched the entire One Piece and have girlfriends, so you don't know shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.