[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was with this guy he raped me without protection but I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: photo_2016-05-16_14-26-36.jpg (73 KB, 741x895) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-05-16_14-26-36.jpg
73 KB, 741x895
So I was with this guy he raped me without protection but I was too sub to do anything about it and he kinda rejected me I'm scared of STD and pregnancy got panic attacks
here's the revenge plan
i wanna tell him I'm pregnant and i want to keep the baby and then just block him from everywhere
any ideas to add? other scenarios?
>>
>>17151139
tell the police.. that would be real revenge.
>>
>>17151139
bait?
>>
>>17151139
>this guy he raped me without protection
>he kinda rejected me
What? Did you ask him to be your boyfriend afterwards?

>any ideas to add? other scenarios?
How about call the police?
>>
>>17151139
File a police report. Do you have any more details that confirm it as sexual assault? I gaurantee the people on this board will assume you haven't been "really" raped with these few details.
>>
>>17151145
I'm and imigrant and he is a citizen and i dont wanna make him complicated after that
>>
>>17151153
I didn't ask him to be my boyfriend but I was scared about pregnancy and asked him what to do cause i have no one here and he avoided me
>>
>>17151156
well he forced me even i said no stop and hit him in belly
>>
>>17151156
its a shame that more women dont report rape. i have just finished my first year in criminology, i cant remember the exact satistics but apparently most women who are raped, dont even report it. i was talking to a women today, and she was raped but she never told the police. but yeah, its hard for the courts and police to even convict due to lack of evidence, especially if there appears to be no struggle, it basically comes down to her word against his. if he the suspect past offenses, he will probably be convicted but if its a middle class guy and there appears to be no struggle, he will probably get away with it, even if the girls knows he done it. its pretty fucked up.
>>
>>17151157
yeah but he is more likely to do it again if you dont make a report. even if he doesent get put in jail, it could deter him from raping other women.
>>
>>17151179
>>17151183
>>17151153
>>17151146
>>17151145
I can't do that my situation is a lot different than anyone else
but is it illegal to tell him I'm pregnant just so he can suffer a bit of what Ive been trough
>>
>>17151197
its not illegal for you tell him your pregnant.. where are you from and what country where you in when you got raped? if the two countries are in the eu, you wont have much of a problems due to them following the sames legal system
>>
sage
>>17151139

Now that that's out of the way.
>A rapist caring that you're pregnant and/or don't want to see him again.
>>
im sorry but you give me a very strong feeling that you where not raped.. i mean.. who in their right mind not only not report it to the police but activelly seeking him out, you dont act like a rape victim at all let me just say this.. i dont you should go to the police and go through due process, but i honestly just think your mad at him for not responding to you.
>>
>>17151197
You can file a police report if you have no evidence, it will go into his record and if he does this type of thing again he's more likely to be convicted.

It's not illegal to say you're pregnant, you can always say you had a miscarriage.
>>
>>17151205
I'm in California
>>
>>17151139
this b8 is of the lowest possible quality
ashamed of yourself, you should be
>>
>>17151220
>>17151179
plenty of women dont report it. this thread could be bait though.
>>
>>17151220
I am a codepenndent and I suffer from it
I'm very likely to develope a stockholm syndrome
not all the rape victoms are the same
people react diffrent to things
specially who hasnt have a stable mental health
>>
>>17151220
One, there is no "proper" way for a rape victim to act, and two, most victims don't report the assault, see >>17151179
>>
>>17151179
Any statistics on false rape allegations? Be it proven false or supposed false
>>
what the fuck bait mean?
>>
>>17151139
premium bait
report rapists to the police guys
>>
I found this picture on another site if it matters to you guys. It's arabic.
http://www.hammihan.com/post/8989607
>>
>>17151139
>i wanna tell him I'm pregnant and i want to keep the baby and then just block him from everywhere
That could backfire. badly.
I don't care if you're trolling the board in a most entertaining way or are legit, but never think about doing that kind of shit
>the guy is a rapist, a sociopath
>baiting a sociopath with something that would change his life permanently for the worse
it looks like a good way to have him act like a sociopath towards you. Don't do it.
>>
>>17151260
how can it backfires
im changing my place and ill block his number
>>
>>17151232
i dont know any statistics on that, would be interesting to learn though. i doubt my uni will ever talk about it due to the amount of feminist teachers. i will have to find it from independent studying.
>>
>>17151282
I've seen that less than 10% of reported rape are false reports(I think it was 3 or 4% but am not sure, it was definitely below ten percent.) Nonetheless, the majority of rape reports are true, the "crazy feminists" are the outlier, and as usual, the most loud and well known cases.

In sorry but don't have any sources, this was recently that I saw this so I'm sure you could find it on DuckDuckGo or StartPage.
>>
>>17151313
thanks for sharing. rape is probably one of the most difficult cases for courts. i know a few women who have falsely accused guys of rape but they never went to the police or anything.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.