[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time to wagecuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1438485030333s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1438485030333s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
Any jobs I could get that don't require previous experience or talking to normalfags that I can get with a high school education
>>
>>17151109

Kitchen staff
>>
>>17151109
Work at UPS. Just say you're autistic and you won't have to say a word.
>>
>>17151109
>talking to normalfags
That stuff is actually great experience anon. I worked in a convenience store (e.g. 7-11) and Starbucks. Starbucks was fucking awesome because I love the shit out of coffee and the people there were really rad (even though I'm a sad lonely insecure beta twat, I still enjoyed it)

I also worked in a computer factory, that wasn't so bad. So you could try that if you hate the idea of customers.

This is also a good shout - >>17151117 - I also worked in a cafe at an event one time, as the guy who cleans the tables and restocks stuff, it was busy as hell, good fun. I ruined a lady's dress and she made my manager pay for it, lol.
>>
>>17151123
Actually that's also a good idea. I'm a Britfag and I've been thinking of applying to Royal Mail, I reckon it'd be pretty sweet
>>
>>17151109
Anything that isn't front of house, kitchen staff, warehouse work, there are plenty of basic jobs you can get.
Tesco or any supermarkets have plenty of jobs that don't involve dealing with customers, you can apply to be a cleaner and people won't even notice you.
>>
>>17151109
Work at a restaurant. Dishwasher is pretty chill and you don't have to talk to anyone
>>
overnight security guard fits the bill
>>
>>17151123
Sucks dick fuck this guy and fuck loading trucks fuck you
>>
>>17151109
I work as a Loss Prevention employee at Best Buy and my interactions to normies are frecuently but not as high as the regular salesman, i only have to attend them by telling them were are the things they want and to walk around the store. Also i worked as stagehand and you don't work with normies, you always work with weird or interesting people
>>17151149
I agree with you, i have lost some of my social disability by talking to normies on school and some work partners
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.