[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gf, that of course I love and she loves me back too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1446600257285.jpg (32 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
1446600257285.jpg
32 KB, 374x454
I have a gf, that of course I love and she loves me back too so much

But sometimes, when she get mad, she say alot of bad things to me. I of course, ignore her, or if she says this over FB, I don't look at the chat at all. A few times, she even sort of curse me.

Today, I decided we should have some fun, as we couldn't be together(we kinda live far away). I wanted us to play Terraria together(inb4 pleb), and just have sweet time as that's pretty much the only game she can play and enjoy.

Without going into too much details, and just explain the reason why she got so mad today, I simply made her fall down a ledge by chopping out blocks beneath her. Just for fun. She didn't even take damage, and could just have gone up easily.

But she got extremely mad, cursed me, calling me ungentleman(or whatever you say), said I am useless and such, that she's done with me(far from first time). But most of all, she call me arrogant because of that. I have never cursed her back, because that would just make it worse and also make me a hypocrite. I just try to remain calm.
Of course, this hits me hard, and to me, she's not respecting me in any way
She's probably on her period now, but still I find it not good that she decides to treat me like that.

I just wonder, is this normal? That girls even curse their boyfriends over such small things?
I haven't had any long lasting relationship, so I am not sure how they are.

And do you know the best way to resolve this with? And I mean not breaking up. Because we definitely love each other so much. It's just that sometimes she's psychotic, and I just need to handle her those times.
>>
Anyone who gets this mad about a freaking video game, male or female, is not someone you want to be in a relationship with
>>
Your girlfriend sounds extremely immature.

Maybe you should try to talk about it with her, but it just sounds like she's very childish and that one day or another it'll probably go wrong

Try to tell her she needs to chill, she shouldn't get angry over something so petty, and ask her if there is something wrong going on in her life to act this way
>>
>>17150988
why all the immature, insulting, tantrum-throwing girls get naive loving boyfriends and i have nothing
>>
>>17151046
>Maybe you should try to talk about it with her, but it just sounds like she's very childish and that one day or another it'll probably go wrong

The problem is: I can't tell that to her when she is like that. No matter what I tell her, whenever she is moody, the words just means nothing to her, and she's just either saying "no you are immature, you are making useless drama" etc.

I need to wait untill she calms down, and is fine. Though I feel like I have told her about her immaturity plenty of times, but nothing seems to change. I could definitely need some advice on how I can make her fully understand that she's really immature at times. If I should make consequences whenever she does something as dumb as this.

Even her parents agree that she's really immature. She got even more mad a few months ago when the entire family went out to eat. There was this cockroach flying in thec ceiling towards our table, making her panic as she kinda have fear for cockroaches. We all kinda laughed at it because it seemed so adorable, but she got so fucking mad at me, and went crazy over it.

> and ask her if there is something wrong going on in her life to act this way
Actually, I am 100% certain that if she's on her period , that's the thing that bothers her. I know her too well, and she always tells me if there's something wrong

Would also like to add that her "excuse" for getting so mad was that "she decided to wait for me in the game, while I ate dinner, and I decided to treat her like that".
She lives in different time zone from me, the time is later than here. So she stayed kinda long just to play with me. I would understand her if she would get slightly mad if I decided to do other things than bonding with her, but that puny little non-issue was going too far
>>
desu she's acting ridiculous, and probably doesn't respect you very much, op. this shit is exhausting to deal with and despite your feelings, it would probably be best to dump her if she isn't at all receptive to your telling her what's up. you deserve better than that.
>>
File: 4353464564.jpg (61 KB, 540x451) Image search: [Google]
4353464564.jpg
61 KB, 540x451
>>17151094
I don't want to, as this rarely happens, and most of the time we are both fine and supportive of each other. I just need to get her to grow the fuck up when it comes to things like that. But I am not exactly sure how
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.